PDA

View Full Version : Drugs that the military tests for?

Ceckert
10-30-09, 12:50 PM
I am curious if the Military tests for such things as ephedrine, and the reason I ask is because this supplement store down here has fat burners with 25 MG ephedrine in them and i hear from buddies of mine they work good.

Can any of you MARINES currently on active duty tell me if they test for this type of thing at MEPS?

Thanks for all responses Marines

Lisa 23
10-30-09, 12:55 PM
You know, I hate to sound like a smart a$$ here, but ask your Recruiter or ask the Dr's at MEPS.
Geeeesh, some of these questions are just getting to be too much already.

zx6rdr
10-30-09, 12:58 PM
Try Crystal Meth... I heard it works great to burn off extra fat.

Ceckert
10-30-09, 01:02 PM
Try Crystal Meth... I heard it works great to burn off extra fat.

Well Marine I dont think that I am going to do that. Thanks for your response though

USCFIGHTONUSC
10-30-09, 01:36 PM
Time to start using simple common sense.

If you have ANY doubt that any substance may make you test positive, then don't take it.

What good does any one of us do you if we tell you it's not tested for and once it boot camp you test positive? What then?

Just don't take that chance.

0331 2 0369
10-30-09, 01:51 PM
If you are willing to take that gamble, without talking to your recruiter or MEPs Doc first, you should just go with the Meth. It has been proven to cause weight loss a lot longer than ephedrine has.:D

Wyoming
10-30-09, 02:13 PM
They test for everything GNC sells.

Ceckert
10-30-09, 02:32 PM
Well thank you for your responses MARINES, and I have decided that I am not going to take it.

echo3oscar1833
10-30-09, 03:32 PM
If you are willing to take that gamble, without talking to your recruiter or MEPs Doc first, you should just go with the Meth. It has been proven to cause weight loss a lot longer than ephedrine has.:D

Plus it causes bad breath and tooth loss, and makes you look like you got beat with the the Fugly Stick. But those are just side effects :D

zx6rdr
10-30-09, 04:19 PM
I am curious if the Military tests for such things as ephedrine, and the reason I ask is because this supplement store down here has fat burners with 25 MG ephedrine in them and i hear from buddies of mine they work good.

Can any of you MARINES currently on active duty tell me if they test for this type of thing at MEPS?

Thanks for all responses Marines

JUST AN FYI KID....

Methamphetamine was first synthesized from ephedrine :scared: in Japan in 1893 by chemist Nagayoshi Nagai. In 1919, crystallized methamphetamine was synthesized by Akira Ogata via reduction of ephedrine using red phosphorus and iodine.