PDA

View Full Version : Week One

gonzo4
10-26-09, 04:30 PM
Well I said the last post was gonna be my last but here I am. I am at the hotel waiting for my flight to the east coast. I thought I would enlighten some of the female and possibly male recruits on what to expect for inspect. You are gonna stay the night at the hotel and get up all nice and early like you did when you first enlisted. The inspect is gonna be you in your under wear again and they are gonna make sure you have nothing wrong with you no new tats or injuries. Then for females you have to take a pregnancy test. Drink water, trust me. YOu then are gonna meet with the doctor and talk if you did drugs etc and he will clear you or DQ you depending on what has gone on with you. You then have the contracting and more forms to fill out. Then you swear in and are subject to the UCMJ. You then get a travel voucher and food checks and you have to be in a group. I was chosen group leader because of my paygrade. So that is where I am at now. I am waiting to go to the isand and gonna enjoy one more night with my familia, which is gonna be great. Some advice... Take time to be with family it is sooo worth it. I will hopefully have a post on how my prcessing week went courtesy of MPMOM writing out my letters.

Capital M
10-26-09, 04:37 PM
Have funnnnnnn