PDA

View Full Version : New Marine

Tookie22
10-23-09, 08:21 PM
Pfc. Figueroa reporting as ordered! I graduated MCRDSD today. Hotel Co. Plt. 2175. Can a modifier please change my avatar? My pic is on the mcrd website. I am the shortest one out there. All the to the left and the bottom. Any questions?

Capital M
10-23-09, 08:23 PM
Congrats Marine!

thekevo
10-23-09, 08:34 PM
CONGRATULATIONS, MARINE. Gotta love that new title - can't wait to get it, myself. how's it feel?

What was the hardest part/aspect for you, personally?
Did you graduate on time, or did you have any minor issues that help you back at all?
And of course your thoughts on the entire experience - I'd definitely like to know.

JedGrant
10-23-09, 10:00 PM
Congratulations Marine!!

Question about drill, I personally suck at it, do you start out nervous and screwing up and then by the time you graduate, is it pretty much automatic in your mind and in carrying out orders?

codeman92190
10-26-09, 05:54 PM
Tookie, I want to thank you. Every day your heinous platoon made 2176 look that much better.

; )

ryanficken
10-27-09, 12:18 PM
And still, no one in the company heard of 2175 or 2176. 2173 was the only good one in Follow Series, and they're lucky to have taken Honor Platoon. We (2169) missed it by ONE point. But everyone in my platoon jacked up on Prac, so we sadly had to take second.

I don't care, I'm still proud of my platoon. I'm proud of you Marines as well, and all of Hotel Company. Semper Fidelis, and I'll see some of you at School of Infantry.

PFC. Ficken
Plt. 2169 (formerly)
Hotel Company (formerly)