PDA

View Full Version : Ship Dates finally here!

rodriguez35
10-17-09, 03:23 AM
Tomorrow going to MEPS. Monday morning ceremony and on the bus en route to Parris Island. Been awaiting this day for months. Time to prove to myself who i am and who i want to be. A United States Marine:usmc::flag::usmc:

sparkie
10-17-09, 06:21 AM
Take a nice thick book on the bus.. Not for reading,,,,,to smack yourself on the head while saying " Why did I do this?",,,,"Why did I do this?"

Good luck, youngun,,I'll send a prayer with you. Stay true.

coolfir3pwnz
10-17-09, 08:37 AM
8 more days for me, brotha!

STAY TOUGH

rodriguez35
10-17-09, 09:59 AM
Take a nice thick book on the bus.. Not for reading,,,,,to smack yourself on the head while saying " Why did I do this?",,,,"Why did I do this?"

Good luck, youngun,,I'll send a prayer with you. Stay true.

thank you lol

thekevo
10-17-09, 11:36 AM
Good luck!

Capital M
10-17-09, 11:57 AM
Good luck man. NEVER QUIT

derikdrock1989
10-17-09, 12:04 PM
Wont be to long and ill be there myself. January feels like it will never get here. Good luck!

LJ27
10-17-09, 12:19 PM
Good luck.

MarinesFTW
10-17-09, 12:54 PM
Good Luck! Just remember, the fastest way off the Island is graduating!

wiley
10-17-09, 01:48 PM
good luck man i leave this monday also, but i am going to mcrdsd. will talk to yall in three months.

Robbie123
10-17-09, 04:25 PM
Good luck! glad it all worked out after all!

Gerken
10-17-09, 06:34 PM
Good luck to ya, Stay motivated.

rodriguez35
10-17-09, 08:33 PM
Good luck! glad it all worked out after all!

yea me too thanks, leaving with 5 other poolees from my RSS. i wonder how ppl get placed in parris island. mayb we will get the same platoon i dont know how it works

sparkie
10-17-09, 08:55 PM
yea me too thanks, leaving with 5 other poolees from my RSS. i wonder how ppl get placed in parris island. mayb we will get the same platoon i dont know how it works

Even if you end up with a couple o buddies, you won't have time to notice. Yes, It is that intense,,,,,,, It WILL change you like you cannot now imagine. All you gotta worry about now is putting out at 100 proof.

I Guess it's too late to tell you to type properly, but that will change. For the rest of your life you will pay heed to detail.

:iwo:

P Friggin S,,,,,,,, Address me as Sgt. Sparks,,,,,,,Thank You.

rodriguez35
10-17-09, 09:14 PM
Even if you end up with a couple o buddies, you won't have time to notice. Yes, It is that intense,,,,,,, It WILL change you like you cannot now imagine. All you gotta worry about now is putting out at 100 proof.

I Guess it's too late to tell you to type properly, but that will change. For the rest of your life you will pay heed to detail.

:iwo:

P Friggin S,,,,,,,, Address me as Sgt. Sparks,,,,,,,Thank You.

thanks Sgt Sparks. i dont know where i made a typo =\

sparkie
10-17-09, 09:29 PM
I in Caps??????? For one.

Poolees,,,,,,, Type like you are submitting a paper to your English Teacher,,,,,, You all had one of those, Right?

I can see all your posts are unsat, Wannabees. Since all Marines are outta here, your posts went to chicken shet.

I'm the only one left, not by my doing, just by the Green Fate. Do I have to police you children? I don't want the honor,,,,, Police yourselves.

And if I post like crap, I'm just firing for affect, something you kids haven't earned yet.

Sorry I comandeered you're thread, Rogriguez, But some things need to be said.

rodriguez35
10-17-09, 09:42 PM
I in Caps??????? For one.

Poolees,,,,,,, Type like you are submitting a paper to your English Teacher,,,,,, You all had one of those, Right?

I can see all your posts are unsat, Wannabees. Since all Marines are outta here, your posts went to chicken shet.

I'm the only one left, not by my doing, just by the Green Fate. Do I have to police you children? I don't want the honor,,,,, Police yourselves.

And if I post like crap, I'm just firing for affect, something you kids haven't earned yet.

Sorry I comandeered you're thread, Rogriguez, But some things need to be said.

I totally understand Sgt. Sparks. I am squared away with the grammer in my posts. By the way it is Rodriguez:D

Cant wait till that day in which i earn the right to be called Gunny Rod:cool:

sparkie
10-17-09, 09:53 PM
I totally understand Sgt. Sparks. I am squared away with the grammer in my posts. By the way it is Rodriguez:D

Cant wait till that day in which i earn the right to be called Gunny Rod:cool:

You still didn't cap the letter ' I '. Well I'm not worried about you. You're azz will be ironed on Monday. Did you ever get to school?

cant with a ',,,,,,,, "." period,,,,,,,, like you're mother suffered with.

Gunny?????? I'll call you Gunny when you earn Gunny. Go do it, rodreguise.

rodriguez35
10-17-09, 10:03 PM
You still didn't cap the letter ' I '. Well I'm not worried about you. You're azz will be ironed on Monday. Did you ever get to school?

cant with a ',,,,,,,, "." period,,,,,,,, like you're mother suffered with.

Gunny?????? I'll call you Gunny when you earn Gunny. Go do it, rodreguise.

Thats nice[.] I will earn Gunny[.] Snapped in on that[.] Tunnel vision[.]:D
Thank you Sgt. Sparkie[.]

sparkie
10-17-09, 10:06 PM
Thats nice[.] I will earn Gunny[.] Snapped in on that[.] Tunnel vision[.]:D
Thank you Sgt. Sparkie[.]

Your wise azz is about to be spanked,,,,,LMFAO. :beer: Tick,,, Tick,,,Tick,,,

Look me up,,,,,,, Makin you a friend,,,,,,,,

rodriguez35
10-17-09, 10:27 PM
Got you Sir!
My friend told me to try to be a Guide in Recruit Training. I will try my best to become one. And as for the grammer. Its a habit of Instant Messaging. I was one of the best writers in my class, so I know

MarinesFTW
10-18-09, 12:00 AM
Sgt. my post arn't that bad are they? I think I do a decent job with trying to write how I would for a paper, but then again, I did get bad grades in english.

AEGUY63
10-18-09, 01:46 PM
Sgt. my post arn't that bad are they? I think I do a decent job with trying to write how I would for a paper, but then again, I did get bad grades in english.

*aren't

rodriguez35
10-18-09, 03:23 PM
Im in the Hilton hotel for FREE. Using FREE internet. On a FREE comfortable a** bed! Courtesy to the MEPS. Only thing is that I have to wake up at 4:30 am to go to MEPS

sparkie
10-18-09, 07:24 PM
Enjoy the blind fold,,,,,,,, Do you need a cigarette? Last meal? LOL.

LJ27
10-18-09, 07:56 PM
Enjoy the blind fold,,,,,,,, Do you need a cigarette? Last meal? LOL.

Thats pretty funny.

MarinesFTW
10-18-09, 09:20 PM
Dude, those MEPS hotel bed are NICE, to bad you only get to sleep in them twice....