PDA

View Full Version : ship date moved

rodriguez35
10-14-09, 12:17 PM
depressed. im moved back to october 26th. because my social cannot be found

Mako
10-14-09, 12:49 PM
depressed. im moved back to october 26th. because my social cannot be found

Theres a loss of motivation...but now you have a few days to get ready and study just a bit more. I also ship that date. Made sure I have my SS card lol

Capital M
10-14-09, 02:03 PM
its only 2 weeks bro. Just be happy you didn't get moved back a month or two because of reasons out of your control!

Stay moto:evilgrin:

Gerken
10-14-09, 03:00 PM
Ya just stay moto, be thankful that it didn't get pushed back alot further.

ForbeRo
10-14-09, 03:14 PM
Well all I wish all of you the best of luck when you ship. This will probably be one of my first and last posts because I leave for MCRD San Diego on 20091019 aka Monday.

Stay motivated everyone.... Remember "Never quit, never backdown, and never give up!!!!"

Jensen139
10-14-09, 03:16 PM
its only 2 weeks bro. stay motto, workout hard and keep your diet clean. AND don't do anything stupid! Also find a little lady to spend some time with before you leave!

ForbeRo
10-14-09, 03:22 PM
I agree with Jensen on this issue bro... it's only two weeks. By the way the Island or San Diego? Because I have 2 buddys that are leaving on the 26th for San Diego. They're way chill, Baus, and White for all I know you might end up with them in a platoon if your goin to SoCal.

rodriguez35
10-14-09, 04:06 PM
I agree with Jensen on this issue bro... it's only two weeks. By the way the Island or San Diego? Because I have 2 buddys that are leaving on the 26th for San Diego. They're way chill, Baus, and White for all I know you might end up with them in a platoon if your goin to SoCal.

im going to the island.

also thanks everybody. the reason i lost motivation is because i signed with my cousin through the buddy system. he waited since june for us to leave together, hes been dumped, house burned and now i cant go with him. he had to go through all of that just so we can leave together. i feel bad for him

derikdrock1989
10-14-09, 04:26 PM
Im sure your recruiter could work it out to where he could get pushed back with you if he was willing to wait the extra week with you.

rodriguez35
10-14-09, 07:30 PM
Im sure your recruiter could work it out to where he could get pushed back with you if he was willing to wait the extra week with you.

ah never mind im joining the Corps for me, not to be a buddy with my cousin. its time i do somthing for my self. Think for my self, act for my self, speak for my self, totally independent.

Robbie123
10-14-09, 08:43 PM
Don't be depressed, you still get to go...just use this time to study n what not.

rodriguez35
10-14-09, 11:11 PM
Don't be depressed, you still get to go...just use this time to study n what not.

my head is "cup half full" so thanks i will keep it up

derikdrock1989
10-14-09, 11:47 PM
Id kill for your ship date. I leave in Janurary ugh.

rodriguez35
10-15-09, 07:38 AM
Id kill for your ship date. I leave in Janurary ugh.

u wouldn killl for it if it were pushed back

Robbie123
10-15-09, 08:50 AM
my head is "cup half full" so thanks i will keep it up

yeah just study, I had friends who came back from boot and told me that there were guys on the bus who were saying "What's a general order?" "I don't know my rank structure" and said that it helped them knowing it.

the Marines at my RS really make sure we know that stuff and all the guys that come back from boot say it helped them studying before they went.

...which reminds me, we have a test on that later today. haha

NBFD2USMC
10-15-09, 03:14 PM
So a poolee who was supposed to leave Nov 2nd, has just been admitted to the hospital. He is doing okay, but obviously will be unable to leave for his ship date in nov, my ship date was supposed to be as you all know nov 2 with him, but it got pushed back to jan 25, how can i secure his ship date if possible at all. is there anything i can do to make this happen.

rodriguez35
10-17-09, 03:18 AM
So a poolee who was supposed to leave Nov 2nd, has just been admitted to the hospital. He is doing okay, but obviously will be unable to leave for his ship date in nov, my ship date was supposed to be as you all know nov 2 with him, but it got pushed back to jan 25, how can i secure his ship date if possible at all. is there anything i can do to make this happen.

maybe talking to your recruiter? i know if u sign with the buddy program it is very possible. goodluck.

also bump this thread... my damn recruiter found my social in a pile of mail thats been there since june. right when i was going to sign the Numi waiver he called. and then Meps got mad at him for not sending my dependent waiver on time and now i have to sign it on my shipping date.
goddammn