PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home Marines!

Shaffer
06-18-02, 10:02 AM
Leatherneck.com is back in action. We would like to apologize for the down time and say "THANK YOU" to everyone who showed support. That right there is what this Marine Community here at Leatherneck.com is all about.

As you can see Leatherneck.com has under gone a transition. First and foremost you will need to re-register your username. I repeat, "RE-REGISTER" your username. The data from the previous site is no longer available. For more answers please read the FAQ's.

Leatherneck.com is constantly looking for better ways to help Marines. Constant updates will be made on the site to make it better and easier for our Marines. Leatherneck.com is a continual work in progress. There may be minor glitches in the server and database while these bugs are worked out. We are Marines. We will adapt and overcome. One thing I can assure you of is that the wait will be well worth it.

Once again pull up an ammo can, sit right down and enjoy some good ole Marine Corps company. ( MRE anyone? ) Semper Fidelis! -- Shaffer

modinner
06-20-02, 07:18 AM
Glad to be back aboard-Thank You!;)

Gary
06-20-02, 07:46 AM
Just wanted to congradulate you on the superb job you did on getting this site back on line Nice Work Marine you've made a lot of Marines very Happy. :) :)

Lock-n-Load
06-20-02, 09:00 PM
This is the greatest Duty Station in Cyberspace......LEATHERNECK.COM.....Well Done, Shaffer and Jerry and all other unheraled Marines!!!!

JAMarine
06-20-02, 09:48 PM
A Job Well Done Jerry.

USMC0311
06-21-02, 10:56 AM
Thank You Brother. It's Great to be around Marines Again !!!
Semper Fidelis, Marine!!

GarvinRay
06-21-02, 03:56 PM
A big thanks to all concerned for getting leathernect.com back up! Another Marine mission accomplished. Thanks for the welcome back.

LadyLeatherneck
06-21-02, 04:55 PM
Welcome to Fantasy Island....oopss...wrong show..LMAO!!

Welcome back Top Garvin! :D

thedrifter
06-21-02, 05:03 PM
Welcome Ray, glad to see you in here. All new and growing, Our Home is back.

Don't pay attention to LL, think she is lost somewhere in "The Twilight Zone".........HE HE HE HE

Again Welcome.

Sempers,

Roger

BeirutMarine1
06-22-02, 10:26 PM
Great Job Marines!

thedrifter
06-23-02, 08:00 AM
BeirutMarine1 Welcome Back Home. You can thank Jerry for all the hard work he put into getting our Home up and running. We all feel that He did an OUTSTANDING JOB on this site.

Sempers,

Roger

CAS3
07-03-02, 11:00 AM
a way we could start a welcoming committee? I see a lot of new faces err.... names!
Also, how many do we have now Rog?

CAS3
07-03-02, 11:02 AM
a way we can form a welcoming committee? I see a lot of unfamiliar names and new :) faces!!

Roger, how many are we up to now?