PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

dynastyofnext
09-20-09, 09:24 PM
I signed my contract last November, but I wasnt able to ship out because I was put on ACD. Now the ACD is almost up and I have lost contact with my recruiter. Can I go to another recruiter with my current contract? Do I have to go through the whole process again?

Capital M
09-20-09, 09:28 PM
What is ACD?

dynastyofnext
09-20-09, 09:40 PM
What is ACD?

Its like a time period where you're suppose to stay out of trouble, and the pending conviction is dropped.

MarinesFTW
09-20-09, 09:40 PM
Call a Recruiter, only way you'll get a good answer.

dynastyofnext
09-20-09, 09:44 PM

Ok, Thanks.

Capital M
09-20-09, 11:08 PM

This.

SabreJack
09-21-09, 04:57 AM
When was your original ship date? Your contract was probably dropped, but check with a recruiter to verify. I read somewhere that you have to wait a certain period of time AFTER any corrective action. I recall seeing several examples where people could not ship until 90 days after probation ended, or 90 days after they had completed all community service. I remember seeing something similar to what I just said. So if you have to wait 90 days after, your ACD just ended, and you've been in the pool since last November, my guess is that your 90 day period will make you bust the 365 day limit in the pool. Just a guess, talk to a recruiter.

dynastyofnext
09-21-09, 10:09 AM
When was your original ship date? Your contract was probably dropped, but check with a recruiter to verify. I read somewhere that you have to wait a certain period of time AFTER any corrective action. I recall seeing several examples where people could not ship until 90 days after probation ended, or 90 days after they had completed all community service. I remember seeing something similar to what I just said. So if you have to wait 90 days after, your ACD just ended, and you've been in the pool since last November, my guess is that your 90 day period will make you bust the 365 day limit in the pool. Just a guess, talk to a recruiter.

my ship date was for november 17th of last year. Im getting a hold of another recruiter today. Thanks for the help.

Hartford
09-21-09, 02:51 PM
So what'd you get busted for? Just wondering...

Underdawg
09-22-09, 09:28 AM
So what'd you get busted for? Just wondering...

You would lol