PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Poolee Function

pooleegroover
09-16-09, 07:44 PM
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow poolees. I was wondering if there were any poolees from Georgia attending the regional poolee function this saturday? If so then what RS are you from? Im from RSS Savannah. Thanks alot.

LoveOfCountry
09-22-09, 01:27 PM
I just read this. I never heard about it from my recruiter??? What did you guys do?

pooleegroover
09-22-09, 03:27 PM
What RSS are you from? There were about 9 drill instructors and 4 senior drill instructors. We did the combat course and we were scheduled to compete against the other stations but we had to stop early because there were too many heat casualties.One kid was in shock and had to be taken to Beaufort Hospital. We were at MCAS Beaufort.

LoveOfCountry
09-22-09, 03:46 PM
From Columbus, GA. How did you have heat casualties? Wasn't it raining outside? We had one during our CFT a few months ago, but it was like 90 degrees and sunny out during the hottest part of the day.

pooleegroover
09-22-09, 06:50 PM
No. We were in Beaufort, SC. It was like 95 degrees and the drill instructors were complaining saying that it was too cool outside for them.lol. But it was only Savannah, Statesboro and Brunswick in attendance.