PDA

View Full Version : Opening Ceremony: Cleveland Brown's Game

JWG
09-13-09, 08:48 AM
Just a heads up. Many poolees from across Ohio, mainly Cleveland's RS are going to be holding the American flag across the field at the opening ceremony. Brown's game starts at 1pm, look for it on the TV guide and watch if you have the time. I gave up my spot to another poolee who wanted to go as I had my little brothers football game tonight. Corporal from the office called me rubbing it in, haha.

Hope all of my brothers and sisters are having a good weekend. Keep the Marines, soldiers, and recruits at Parris Island and San Diego in your thoughts as we enjoy this sunny, beautiful day thanks to them and soon enough, many of us who; by luck and hard work, will one day earn the Title as well. :evilgrin::beer::flag:

Capital M
09-13-09, 09:13 AM
Honorable thing bro. I'll have to check it out

JWG
09-13-09, 07:25 PM
Needless to say, they had commercials during the event. Yay.

Capital M
09-13-09, 09:07 PM
I turned on the T.V. around 1230 to start looking for the Poolees. Apparently Comcast decided it would be a good idea to do maintenance on the first Sunday of NFL games and the Sunday of the VMAs AND the season finale of Entourage. Still without cable.

Maybe it will be on Youtube

Eddie01
09-14-09, 11:29 AM
Ya they never showed it on TV but i was apart of it and im going to say it was a pretty awesome experience.