PDA

View Full Version : The Day Has Come For Me To Go

Books
09-12-09, 10:47 PM
I leave tomorrow for Albany, NY. I guess I do some stuff at MEPS there and I fly out Monday morning. I cannot believe my time has come already. I am very excited but very nervous as well. The information and bearing I have retained from this community will definitely be invaluable at recruit training, so thank you guys. By hook or by crook, I'll be back with the title.

CockFace, out.

:evilgrin:

Thisisrandy
09-12-09, 11:12 PM
good luck, chin up, best wishes....... dont drop the soap.... lol

you'll be fine

Gnetics
09-12-09, 11:48 PM
POOLEE COCKFACE! GET SOMEE!!!:thumbup: , haha Ill be at MCRD SD at the end of the month and ill I got to say is " SOAP ON A ROPE" lol

Capital M
09-13-09, 12:47 AM
good luck, chin up, best wishes....... dont drop the soap.... lol

you'll be fine

He isn't going to prison

Do you have a ship date?

Books, good luck man.

AndrewMacieira
09-13-09, 08:10 AM
I leave tomorrow for Albany, NY. I guess I do some stuff at MEPS there and I fly out Monday morning. I cannot believe my time has come already. I am very excited but very nervous as well. The information and bearing I have retained from this community will definitely be invaluable at recruit training, so thank you guys. By hook or by crook, I'll be back with the title.

CockFace, out.

:evilgrin:

im leaving the same day, from NC. Good luck.

sdonaldson13
09-13-09, 08:52 AM
GOOD LUCK BOOKS!

JWG
09-13-09, 08:53 AM
I look forward to your return with the Title, CockFace. Get some.

coolfir3pwnz
09-13-09, 02:30 PM
Get that title, Recruit! Stay strong!

sparkie
09-13-09, 07:33 PM
Books, Is that you? You know I got your back. LOOOONG Time, No ship, little bro,,,,,,When you get back, I'm Friggin buyin,,,,,,,,,

Cressler
09-13-09, 08:56 PM
get that title poolee cockface stay motivated!

sparkie
09-13-09, 09:31 PM
get that title poolee cockface stay motivated!

Little shets,,,,,, He's beyond you now,,,,,,,,:evilgrin: