PDA

View Full Version : I Made it!

kash
09-11-09, 07:33 PM
Well I graduated today! It was a long, fun, and interesting 13 weeks. I made some real good friend while there. I will never forget my experiences on the Island. I went in weighing 188 and before the Crucible I weighed myself at 157! Poolies if you have ANY questions shoot me PM, but just to let you know some stuff you just have to find out on your own....you will see soon!

PFC Ashley
2nd BN Hotel CO PLT 2057
SDI Ssgt Prinsen
DI Sgt Davidson
DI Sgt Casebolt
DI Ssgt Crisp

:flag:

sparkie
09-11-09, 08:09 PM
Welcome, Brother. Was it all you expected?

kash
09-11-09, 08:19 PM
I thought I had a idea from hearing stories from my friends and watching Ears Open, Eyeballs Click but it was still crazy Sergeant. I have the most respect for Sergeant Davidson. He had a passion for Drill and it was always Drill or Kill. We did both alot haha. We ended up taking 2nd in Final Drill but we took 1st on the range!

coolfir3pwnz
09-11-09, 09:48 PM
Congratulations, Marine! Welcome back, lol.

sparkie
09-11-09, 09:52 PM
I thought I had a idea from hearing stories from my friends and watching Ears Open, Eyeballs Click but it was still crazy Sergeant. I have the most respect for Sergeant Davidson. He had a passion for Drill and it was always Drill or Kill. We did both alot haha. We ended up taking 2nd in Final Drill but we took 1st on the range!

For all you're life,,,, You will know you're good to go,,,,,,,,,,,,:evilgrin:

McManus15
09-13-09, 11:06 PM
Congrats! I can't wait for my time! Is it everything you thought it would be?