PDA

View Full Version : Yes or No (dont know why it was closed overnight)

rodriguez35
09-07-09, 06:23 AM
This might be a dumb question to most or all, but i want to square it away in my head. Once i get in the fleet (I will get into the fleet), is it possible to have pets. spare me the sarcasticness and give me straight answers. and what are the living conditions when stationed. about how many Marines in one living space??

:bunny::D
Dumb question, maybe, naive curiosity, negative

rodriguez35
09-07-09, 06:28 AM
USCFIGHTONUSC, You said, "If you're single you don't need to worry about this right now." What if I'm married now?

Phantom Blooper
09-07-09, 06:36 AM
spare me the sarcasticness

Might be one reason....

And this topic has been discussed in length!

Use the search button.:evilgrin:

rodriguez35
09-07-09, 06:37 AM
ook thank you SSgt

GREY MATTER
09-07-09, 06:54 AM
no you will not be able to have pets as long as you live in the barracks

rodriguez35
09-07-09, 06:58 AM
theres an alternative?

sparkie
09-07-09, 07:34 AM
Alternative,,,,, take your teddy bear.

rodriguez35
09-07-09, 07:35 AM
ummm was that supposed to b funny or insulting? well i was talking about an alternative to barracks

sparkie
09-07-09, 07:37 AM
You can sometimes live off base, but expect that to be expensive.

rodriguez35
09-07-09, 07:41 AM
ok now i see. so eeither i live in barracks or off base...

sparkie
09-07-09, 07:46 AM
Look,... You can live off base, get yourself a dog, and get orders to many places where a dog can't go. Then what? the pound? Pass it to a friend?

GREY MATTER
09-07-09, 07:47 AM
ok now i see. so eeither i live in barracks or off base...

you could live on the moon....

are you for real with your questions???

trust that you WILL live in the barracks....first term single marines do not get approved to live out in town...there are Sergeants that have to live on base a pfc straight out of school sure as hell wont get approved unless they are married, and i dont recommend doing that at all. very rarely does a Marine that gets married on his first enlistment last...they almost never end good...there are exceptions, but it usually ends bad...hell that goes for a good 70% of all Marine marriages...or military for that matter

Lisa 23
09-07-09, 07:48 AM
This might be a dumb question to most or all, but i want to square it away in my head. Once i get in the fleet (I will get into the fleet), is it possible to have pets. spare me the sarcasticness and give me straight answers. and what are the living conditions when stationed. about how many Marines in one living space??

:bunny::D
Dumb question, maybe, naive curiosity, negative

In my opinion, creating a new thread for the purpose of replacing one that was closed or deleted by the staff here at Leatherneck.com, is a form of spamming. It was closed for a reason, and I'm sure this one will get closed also.

rodriguez35
09-07-09, 07:51 AM
In my opinion, creating a new thread for the purpose of replacing one that was closed or deleted by the staff here at Leatherneck.com, is a form of spamming. It was closed for a reason, and I'm sure this one will get closed also.
i recreated it because my questions weren't answered.

Lisa 23
09-07-09, 07:54 AM
If you want to know why it was closed, then PM a mod. The mods closed it for a reason, and you shouldn't start a new one. They felt it was answered, and now it's time to move on.
Don't disrespect the staff here at Leatherneck.com. Remember...you are only a guest on this site. What the staff says or does, is the way it is. Get used to it.

GREY MATTER
09-07-09, 07:55 AM
EVERYONE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL

this is my last comment to you.
every single question i have answered for you can be google'd...let alont if you searched this site you would find your answers.
your question was answered in this thread, so leave it be, and stop fueling the fire

rodriguez35
09-07-09, 07:55 AM
you could live on the moon....

are you for real with your questions???

trust that you WILL live in the barracks....first term single marines do not get approved to live out in town...there are Sergeants that have to live on base a pfc straight out of school sure as hell wont get approved unless they are married, and i dont recommend doing that at all. very rarely does a Marine that gets married on his first enlistment last...they almost never end good...there are exceptions, but it usually ends bad...hell that goes for a good 70% of all Marine marriages...or military for that matter

yes i am serious with all my questions. im not here to fool around. i thought that was why the Poolee and Ask A Marine forums were made.

GREY MATTER
09-07-09, 07:57 AM
yes i am serious with all my questions. im not here to fool around. i thought that was why the Poolee and Ask A Marine forums were made.

here's a thought....talk to your freaking recruiter.

now you are just responding to get a rise out of people

Lisa 23
09-07-09, 08:01 AM
Be more concerned about getting thru boot camp, MCT or SOI training, and MOS schooling, instead of worrying if you can or cannot have a pet in the fleet being single.
Move on already, and like GREY MATTER said, stop responding to get a rise out of people.

rodriguez35
09-07-09, 08:04 AM
If you want to know why it was closed, then PM a mod. The mods closed it for a reason, and you shouldn't start a new one. They felt it was answered, and now it's time to move on.
Don't disrespect the staff here at Leatherneck.com. Remember...you are only a guest on this site. What the staff says or does, is the way it is. Get used to it.
in no way am i disrespecting the staff. i really dont know how or why u would think that. and i didn want to know why they closed, i just wanted my questions answered

Lisa 23
09-07-09, 08:07 AM
Young man, by starting a new thread because your original one was closed, is disrespecting the staff.
I'm not no Mod here, but I do think it's time for you to move on from this line of questioning before you get yourself in a "time-out" with the staff.
Drop it and leave it alone already.

rodriguez35
09-07-09, 08:08 AM
like i said before im married and i have searched and this specific question was never addressed. and if you Marines keep refering people to google, why was this site made?