PDA

View Full Version : Wish Me Luck!

Freddy90
08-20-09, 04:18 PM
Hey everyone! I have been reading on these forums mostly but, today my recruiter called me and said, "If someone fails their IST would you be willing to ship out in their place, instead of 20091026?" I replied " **** yeah Staff Sergeant Washington!" LMAO so wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for me. 0311 BTW :mad: I can't belive it, i've NEVER wanted something SO much, I look foward to being a part of the brotherhood.

Capital M
08-20-09, 05:08 PM
Good luck bro. Hope you can go.

P.S. I'd get rid of the high and tight, your first 48 hours are going to suck b@lls anyway, no need to draw the attention of your receiving instructors in the first 5 minutes.;)

MattNC
08-20-09, 06:40 PM
Hey everyone! I have been reading on these forums mostly but, today my recruiter called me and said, "If someone fails their IST would you be willing to ship out in their place, instead of 20091026?" I replied " **** yeah Staff Sergeant Washington!" LMAO so wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for me. 0311 BTW :mad: I can't belive it, i've NEVER wanted something SO much, I look foward to being a part of the brotherhood.

LOL. That does sound familiar! Best of luck to you! Are you MCRD Parris Island or San Diego?

cammedNslammed
08-21-09, 09:41 AM
Good luck bro, hope everything works out. Seems a lot of that is going on around my RSS as well.

joshtky
08-21-09, 11:29 AM
Good luck bro. Hope you can go.

P.S. I'd get rid of the high and tight, your first 48 hours are going to suck b@lls anyway, no need to draw the attention of your receiving instructors in the first 5 minutes.;)

x2 on the high and tight. you get that on training day 60 something when you earn it. 1 before the Crucible, and then they touch it up before graduation to look good for the families

LOL. That does sound familiar! Best of luck to you! Are you MCRD Parris Island or San Diego?

profile info says texas, so San Diego i'd say

Freddy90
08-21-09, 09:28 PM
I'm SD and well all of my recruiters, recruits passed i called him up today. He did say it's not just his recruits he was talking about but all of the fortworth district... SUCKS i'm back to 20091026th ATM -_- I was like "thanks SSGT Washington for getting my hopes up!" (sarcastically) LOL i guess recruiters call you before every ship period incase one of their recruits fail?? Back to PT for me.