PDA

View Full Version : Easier Acceptance

Thisisrandy
08-16-09, 10:09 AM
With the new jobs opening up for the fiscal year, which are probably already taken, do any of you think this will allow easier acceptance?

I remember back in 2005-06 a waiver was relatively simple to get. And people were enlisting left and right...

Petz
08-16-09, 10:15 AM
probably not... many people are in the DEP without an MOS...

Rocky C
08-16-09, 10:19 AM
Is this the same Randy from Gieko trying to get all those waivers who is still on probation from another state that posted in another Thread that got locked down???

Thisisrandy
08-16-09, 10:21 AM
Is this the same Randy from Gieko trying to get all those waivers who is still on probation from another state that posted in another Thread that got locked down???

----->Thia is Randy who was just released early from probation from another state that started a thread before and also PERSONALLY made the request to have it removed.... YES>>>>> Input?

Petz
08-16-09, 10:30 AM
I gave you input... and until GyC or MarineCID come to answer you you'll just get hear-say.

Rocky C
08-16-09, 10:30 AM
----->Thia is Randy who was just released early from probation from another state that started a thread before and also PERSONALLY made the request to have it removed.... YES>>>>> Input?

Input??? Not Yet!!! Question??? Yes!!!
Did you get everything squared away that all of us Marines worked so hard to give you advise on and all you had was Attitude???

I'm FEELING THAT AGAIN :mad: and your not even a Poolee yet!!!

Thisisrandy
08-16-09, 10:34 AM
Input??? Not Yet!!! Question??? Yes!!!
Did you get everything squared away that all of us Marines worked so hard to give you advise on and all you had was Attitude???

I'm FEELING THAT AGAIN :mad: and your not even a Poolee yet!!!

I'm sorry if I came across with a bad attitiude. You know, Marine or not (which I am not), we all have bad days sometime. However, I do GREATLY GREATLY appreciate all of the advice that was given. Thank you again....

Thisisrandy
08-16-09, 11:02 AM
probably not... many people are in the DEP without an MOS...

Thank you SSgt, for you prompt response.....:thumbup:

GyC
08-17-09, 09:33 AM
Job availability has zero to do with waivers processing...

Sgt Leprechaun
08-18-09, 02:26 AM
And that is the final answer. You gotta 'make the grade' before you can get a job.

Thisisrandy
08-18-09, 09:53 AM
And that is the final answer. You gotta 'make the grade' before you can get a job.

Thank You,
I understand that. :thumbup:
Job/MOS placement is determined by ASVAB scores and availability. I was asking for opinions on; when the new jobs open up would it allow for some waivers to go through. Just to claify even more: I understand it's supply and demand. When there is no demand, the supply is reduced and filtered better, thus taking only high school grads who need minimal waivers. When there is higher demand, i.e new jobs, the demand (quotas) increases making the supply higher, also motivating recruiters to work with kids with a few issues that require a few more than average waivers.

ut my question has been answered, thank you all.:beer:

GyC
08-18-09, 11:51 AM
Thank You,
I understand that. :thumbup:
Job/MOS placement is determined by ASVAB scores and availability. I was asking for opinions on; when the new jobs open up would it allow for some waivers to go through. Just to claify even more: I understand it's supply and demand. When there is no demand, the supply is reduced and filtered better, thus taking only high school grads who need minimal waivers. When there is higher demand, i.e new jobs, the demand (quotas) increases making the supply higher, also motivating recruiters to work with kids with a few issues that require a few more than average waivers.

ut my question has been answered, thank you all.:beer:

See here you understand, but your PM is off the mark... For all that read... The Marine Corps doesn't recruit to fill job positions... My CO doesn't tell me at the beginning of the month how many Motor T guys he needs... We recruit for Marines, what their job is, is secondary in the process... Again, good luck with your situation... To my fellow Marines, don't mistake passion for attitude... Getting in the Marine Corps is sometimes a painful and revealing process for some... S/F

Petz
08-18-09, 11:53 AM
HUA gunny... ;D

I'll go haze myslef now.....

Thisisrandy
08-18-09, 11:56 AM
See here you understand, but your PM is off the mark... For all that read... The Marine Corps doesn't recruit to fill job positions... My CO doesn't tell me at the beginning of the month how many Motor T guys he needs... We recruit for Marines, what their job is, is secondary in the process... Again, good luck with your situation... To my fellow Marines, don't mistake passion for attitude... Getting in the Marine Corps is sometimes a painful and revealing process for some... S/F

Thank you again, GyC for your understanding.