07-17-09, 11:50 PM
http://i25.tinypic.com/fkcy2u.jpg

Cressler
07-17-09, 11:51 PM
another motivating one
http://i26.tinypic.com/10dva1l.jpg

sbombard15
07-18-09, 12:02 AM
Here is the full thing. From the end of generation kill;)

10 nov. 1775. I was born in a bomb crater. My mother was an m-16 and my father was the devil. Each moment that I live is another threat upon you're life. I eat concertina, p1$$ napalm, and I can shoot a round through a fleas ass at 1500 meters. I traveled the globe festering on anti americans everywhere I go, for the love of mom, chevrolet, baseball and apple pie. Im a grunt; a dirty, nasty, stinky, sweaty, filthy, beautiful little son of a b1t@h thats kept the world away from our door for over 225 years. Im a United States Marine. We look like soldiers, talk like sailors and slap the s#1t outta both of em. We stole the eagle from the air force, the rope from the army, and the anchor from the navy and on the 7th when God rested we overran his perimeter and we've been running the show ever since. Warrior by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice and living by God. Semper Fidelis.

Gotta love it.:flag:

Cressler
07-18-09, 12:05 AM
haha i've never seen that before but i like it lol

chadhertz
07-18-09, 12:13 AM
I've had the first one on my myspace for quit sometime.:thumbup:

JWG
07-18-09, 10:37 AM
Good full quote, and both great picture quotes. Thanks for sharing!

MattNC
07-19-09, 05:18 PM
Here are a few of my favorites:

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the the flag" Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stuart Mill

"“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f*ck with me, I will kill you all.” -General James Mattis to Iraqi tribal leaders

"Ever wonder why the Marines don't have a football team like the Army, Navy or Air Force? We're here to protect a country, not a quarterback"

And then a quote that motivates me to accomplish things:
"Vini Vidi Vici(I came. I saw. I conquered.)" - Julius Caesar

JWG
07-19-09, 09:42 PM
Love that Julius Caesar quote. Simple and to the point, best quotes in my opinion.

Books
07-19-09, 11:20 PM
General Mattis is the man. The quote about the football teams is pretty funny too, but mostly owes to the fact that the Marines are hitching a ride with Navy football... oh well.

martinj
07-20-09, 04:53 PM
I know it is not really a qoute but...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_845ywsAF1Oc/SW09-jeVIMI/AAAAAAAAAfc/FVGrAX5fstw/s400/AS.jpg

MattNC
07-20-09, 05:34 PM
I agree JWG. Quotes always seem better in Latin to me, maybe in part because they are shorter than their English counterparts. "Si vis pacem, para bellum" - If you want peace, prepare for war.

ramos360
07-20-09, 08:37 PM
I agree JWG. Quotes always seem better in Latin to me, maybe in part because they are shorter than their English counterparts. "Si vis pacem, para bellum" - If you want peace, prepare for war.

Lol thats apart of my signature.