PDA

View Full Version : Future advice....Read please

JMReynolds111
07-08-09, 09:33 PM
If anyone has difficulty in seeing bad eye sight in any degree... Please dont get lasik surgury unless you have had it 7 months before you ship, i was shipped last week and i had Lasik surgery done about march, well my recruiter said go for it, not bagging on my recruiter one bit, but yea I can't ship till november at least now, Just a heads up for all pre shipping pooless.

Books
07-09-09, 01:00 AM
Wow... This post was a life-saver; you have no idea! I was literally going to schedule a consultation for that procedure tomorrow.

Gnetics
07-09-09, 02:42 AM
Good job Poolee Cockface, glad you got to see the post before you screwed yourself on your ship date. :thumbup:

Wow... This post was a life-saver; you have no idea! I was literally going to schedule a consultation for that procedure tomorrow.

MotivatedIzzy
07-09-09, 09:43 AM
Good job Poolee Cockface, glad you got to see the post before you screwed yourself on your ship date. :thumbup:
cockface??.. WTF is your problem dude.

Eldridge0311
07-09-09, 12:04 PM
ROFL... This is gonna be good.

chadhertz
07-09-09, 12:12 PM
cockface??.. WTF is your problem dude.

Dude chill out. Everyone jokes around with Books from a story he told us about what he said at a poole function. Please read and chill out. Poolees and the Marines call him poolee cockface now.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80761&highlight=cockface

Books
07-09-09, 12:36 PM
Please don't hijack this thread for me. It's okay Izzy.