PDA

View Full Version : A little moto

Mttscreename
07-07-09, 08:55 PM
What Is A United States Marine?

A Marine is 232 years of romping, stomping, hell, death, destruction. He is the finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. He was born in a bomb crater. His mother was an M-16 and his Father is the Devil. Each moment thathe lives is an additional threat upon your life.

He is a rough looking, roving soldier from the sea. He is cocky, self centered, and overbearing. He does not know the meaning of fear for he is fear itself. He is a green amphibious monster made of blood and guts that arose from the ashes of his enemies, festering on anti-Americans throughout the globe. When ever it may arise and when his time comes, he will die a glorious and grotesque death on the battlefield, giving his life for the Corps, Mom, and Apple Pie.

"THE EAGLE, GLOBE AND ANCHOR"

"We stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.

Then on the 7th day, while God rested, we overran His perimeter and took over the Globe and we've been running the show ever since!

We live like Soldiers, talk like Sailors, and slap the **** out of both of them. Father by day, lover by night, drunk by choice, and...

MARINE BY THE GRACE OF GOD ALONE!"

This really pumped me up, I'm wanting to ship out tomorrow!! Stupid highschool lol.

MarinesFTW
07-07-09, 08:59 PM
Hey, I know what your going through. Ive been waiting a year just to DEP in, I took a FUN senior year, I hope it flys by so I can go and earn that TITLE!! I ship preaty fast out of high school but I already asked to ship a week earlier if its open.

Mttscreename
07-07-09, 09:03 PM
Hey, I know what your going through. Ive been waiting a year just to DEP in, I took a FUN senior year, I hope it flys by so I can go and earn that TITLE!! I ship preaty fast out of high school but I already asked to ship a week earlier if its open.

Yeah, I ship to MCRDPI on May 25, 3 days after i graduate lol