PDA

View Full Version : Highschool Transcript

GarrettSkin12
06-25-09, 01:42 AM
Hey all, i've searched around the forums and could not find an answer to my dilemma. I'm also out of town so I didn't contact my local recruiters so i'd figure i'd ask here. I screwed myself a few times in highschool to where i was held back a year (homework was the problem)... I've recently finished two online courses (accreddited ofcourse), to show that i have obtained a "stantard diploma". But the problem is they only offer transcripts to show all the classes i've completed but not a higschool diploma. My question is, would the Marine Corps allow a highschool transcript instead of a highschool diploma? They're both peices of paper anyways.. Thankyou

Garrett

Sergeant M
06-25-09, 08:38 AM
Well, as I've said before I'm not a recruiter, and truthfully your best bet to find this out will be your recruiter. I assume that if you have something equivalent to a highschool diploma that will work, but there's alot of paperwork involved with joining that I'm not familiar with. Ask your recruiter or someone from MEPs and they would know best.

Petz
06-25-09, 05:40 PM
hey! hey!!! heeeyy!!! does your recruiter live in Bedrock? did he start his car by kicking his feet on the ground where his floor boards should be?

I guess what I'm getting at is, why didn't you CALL him... you don't have to be in the same area for your phone to work.

I think you're too lazy or afraid to ask you recruiter these questions... Corporal M... don't be an enabler to these stupid questions where they are obviously lying.

even if he didn't have his recruiters number he has access to the internet and he can get it that way.

basically, I'm not buying it.

Lisa 23
06-25-09, 06:29 PM
First.....read these rules.....
[Poolee Rules] Attention New Poolee & Wannabe Members
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29048&page=15

Second....read these rules......
Read this before posting in Ask A Marine
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59447

Third.....fill out ALL of your profile before you make your next post.