PDA

View Full Version : Sport bike and car

mlona90
06-20-09, 02:01 PM
Hi, I hear that marines are buying sport bike etc and they have to get motorcycle lesson. Well if a marine buy a bike or a car where do they put it? Like does the housing or barrack have a place for them to store it?

Petz
06-20-09, 02:02 PM
are you a Marine? seriously, who are you and why why why why are you asking this if you are not a Marine!

though I don't want a run-on sentence explaining yourself, with only one post it's nice to get a slight background of the purpose of the question.

mlona90
06-20-09, 02:10 PM
It clearly say I'm not a marine, if you were to read my profile.

Supersquishy
06-20-09, 02:12 PM

Stand by...

sparkie
06-20-09, 02:13 PM
Current activity: Reporting a post.

Petz
06-20-09, 02:25 PM

so read the rest of my post to see why I asked that question.

WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHERE MARINES STORE THEIR TRASH IF YOU ARE NOT A MARINE/GOING TO BE A MARINE??!!! YOU HAVE NO RATIONAL REASON TO BE ASKING ANY OF US THIS QUESTION!

Now clearly you understand me.

BR34
06-20-09, 02:52 PM
I'm going to help this person out by defusing this little "situation" that's brewing.

The answer is pretty simple. Marines park vehicles in parking lots.

The end. You're welcome.

commdog7
06-20-09, 02:57 PM
First off, capitalize 'Marine'- show a little respect for those of us who have earned the title.

Second, take some English classes and learn who to properly form sentences.

Third, as the SSgt stated, where Marine's store their cars/bikes are none of your concern. Why the hell would you need to know that? You planning on sneaking on a military installation and stealing a Marine's ride?

You're not a terrorist, are you?

Petz
06-20-09, 02:58 PM
BR... there IS no situation... the kid ****ed me off, I explained things in a way the kid could understand... end of story.

tavern1775
06-23-09, 01:19 PM
commdog7 well said and good question..ive noticed no answer yet

jennifer
06-23-09, 01:27 PM
I don't understand why this person whom is NOT a Marine would ask this question and it is rather annoying to see that his post was not spell checked before posting. Ugh!

Petz
06-23-09, 01:37 PM
full metal jacket and to kill a mockingbird are all standard answers in a profile... seriously... do THAT many people read that book?

SlingerDun
06-23-09, 02:37 PM
I was just about finished reading that book a few years back sittin outside a starbucks and this ole hottie walks by and say's oohhhhh i met Harper Lee when in was going to college at UG!
Huh? what? Harper who? hehehehe....

It was a bit of a surprise to see a young Robert Duvall with no speaking lines pop us as Boo Radley in the movie.

ok back to work :|

HEY MLONA90 DONT YOU GO AND CONCERN YOURSELF WITH MARINES' POV'S:devious:
--->Dave

Sergeant M
06-25-09, 12:31 AM
Wow, not only is mlona clinically retarded, he's also disrespectful too. Well mlona, to answer your question, each marine is issued a "bat-cave" where we hide all of our super bikes and race cars. Watch Team America, that should answer your question.

Old Marine
06-25-09, 08:39 AM
BR... there IS no situation... the kid ****ed me off, I explained things in a way the kid could understand... end of story.

No you didn't. You should have drawn him/her a picture.

Petz
06-25-09, 05:17 PM
my bad gunny, I'm not that good of an artist.

jennifer
06-25-09, 05:33 PM
Wow, not only is mlona clinically retarded, he's also disrespectful too. Well mlona, to answer your question, each marine is issued a "bat-cave" where we hide all of our super bikes and race cars. Watch Team America, that should answer your question.

HAHAHAHA!! :banana: