PDA

View Full Version : I have just a couple quetions.

DBerry15
06-11-09, 01:44 AM
1st off I would like to introduce myself, My name is Darius Berry I am 16 and I have been interested in joining the marines since I was 14. I just have a couple questions that I would like some clarifacation on if it is not to much trouble.

1.) I have been doing research for quite a while now and I thought that I was not prepared but I had all the studing material that I needed. Well this is not the case.

I got the majority of my information on this website here http://usmilitary.about.com/od/marinejoin/a/marinebasic.htm I printed out pretty much everything the person writing the article tells me that I need to know.

After a couple hours of going over the material (And desperately trying to learn the Marines Hymn) I went and asked Josh (Sister's Boyfriend) what all I need to know before joining. He took the stack of paper and pretty much rejected the entire list on that website I provided, and said the only true thing that I must know is the 11 general orders for a sentry.

Now him being a marine and him actually going through Boot Camp I am not going to second guess him because he obviously knows what he is talking about. That is question 1.

2.) Now this is not a important topic to me because based off the answer I recieve it will hardly affect me joining. Will the DI's physcially hit you? Like I said this will not affect my decision in the least bit but it is always nice to know the truth. I have been reading over this website for probably 3 months (As part of my research) and I have heard of the "Blanket Parties" :D Hopefully I will not be the person to tick everybody off and get everyone in trouble but this goes on as well correct?

3.) What exactly is a "jodie boy" If I am not mistaken isn't that a nickname given to the airforce or something like that? Because I think their cadences are called jodies or something like that (I am obviously not sure on this so could someone please fill me in?)

4.) Which MCRD is tougher? PI or Hollywood? Now before anyone gets the wrong idea I am asking this because whatever MCRD is tougher I am not looking to go to the easier one I am looking to go to the tougher one. Because I want to be the better trained marine that had tougher conditions to go through, Not for bragging rights or anything but if I am going into the marines I might as well go all out right :p

5.) What is the ideal physical condition to be in before I go in? Like I stated above I am 16 I can do 50 Pushups 60 if I really push for it but it feels like my chest if about to rip apart. (or 40 Knuckle Pushups I bet this does not matter), 8 Dead Hang Pull Ups (When I put in 110%) and I am not sure how many situps as for I do not know how to do a correct situp.

And the pullups are being done on a perfect pullup bar without the handles to resemble a true Marine Pull Up.

I would like to thank anyone for taking the time to respond and help out someone in need, Hopefully I am following all the rules.

I checked the sticky and I think I did my profile correctly to show you guys I am serious and hopefully I did not miss any rules.

-Darius Berry

Fubar5812
06-11-09, 03:36 AM
2. the Mothers of America say the D.I's shouldn't ever physically touch you unless for safety reasons.

3 and 4....are completely effin pointless.why do you even ask? P.I and San Diego are the same damn thing,except for the climate and the hills...your a Marine IF you graduate either way.

5. if you can do an IST (2 pullups,42 crunches in 2 minutes and 13 minutes or less 1 1/2 mile run that is considered the "minimum"....they will build you up at bootcamp to the condition necessary to pass a PFT,if you want it bad enough that it is.

you really need to see a recruiter and attend a few poolie functions to learn about the physical aspect while in the DEP,but 99% of the info you want about bootcamp is ON THIS SITE just use the search function.

DBerry15
06-11-09, 04:27 AM
2. the Mothers of America say the D.I's shouldn't ever physically touch you unless for safety reasons.

3 and 4....are completely effin pointless.why do you even ask? P.I and San Diego are the same damn thing,except for the climate and the hills...your a Marine IF you graduate either way.

5. if you can do an IST (2 pullups,42 crunches in 2 minutes and 13 minutes or less 1 1/2 mile run that is considered the "minimum"....they will build you up at bootcamp to the condition necessary to pass a PFT,if you want it bad enough that it is.

you really need to see a recruiter and attend a few poolie functions to learn about the physical aspect while in the DEP,but 99% of the info you want about bootcamp is ON THIS SITE just use the search function.

idk I just was curious is all about which is tougher. Some people I have talked to said pretty much the same thing you said about toughness but PI will be a bit more difficult because of sand fleas and the humidity.

And I saw a cadence called "Hey there jodie boy" and I do not know what that means and I would still like to know.

And what exactly is a poolie function? And about the search bar on here, It is a little weird because whenever I try searching for anything it always says no results found.

Quinbo
06-11-09, 04:54 AM
I would like to start by commending you on starting off on the right foot with your initial post and squared away profile.

It is a long running debate between Marines which boot camp is tougher. That question could only be satifactorilly resolved by talking to someone who had attended them both.
You are going to the boot camp that is closest to you. You don't get to pick.

Jodi is the guy banging your girl while you are in boot camp.

DBerry15
06-11-09, 05:14 AM
I would like to start by commending you on starting off on the right foot with your initial post and squared away profile.

It is a long running debate between Marines which boot camp is tougher. That question could only be satifactorilly resolved by talking to someone who had attended them both.
You are going to the boot camp that is closest to you. You don't get to pick.

Jodi is the guy banging your girl while you are in boot camp.

Thanks before posting on this forum I made sure I took the extra time to read the rules and fill out my profile :thumbup:

Yeah I know, I live in GA so I think that means I go to PI and I actually want to go to PI so bad that I may even travel across the country to a recruiting station that falls under that category if it even works out that way?

And now it is making sense to me I get that cadence now :D Thanks for your post I really appreciate it, and to the other marine as well :thumbup:

CplKJSpevak
06-11-09, 05:50 AM
DBerry You were born the day I left for Bootcamp. Nov 11th 1992 LOL!
You might be overthinking alot, if you want to join.....just get yourself in good shape, and leave the rest to the DI's,

DBerry15
06-11-09, 06:13 AM
DBerry You were born the day I left for Bootcamp. Nov 11th 1992 LOL!
You might be overthinking alot, if you want to join.....just get yourself in good shape, and leave the rest to the DI's,

haha :thumbup:

And yeah I tend to do this alot, But I just want to go in with a clean head knowing what I am getting into rather then going in blind not knowing anything.

Thanks to everyone that posted :thumbup:

0231Marine
06-11-09, 07:11 AM
Your #1 didn't have a question in it and since none of us obviously saw what you had printed out, there is no way to answer your statement. However, I would tell you that it would be a good idea to learn the Rifleman's Creed, the rank structure for enlisted and officer and the 4 weapons conditions for the M16-A2 service rifle in addition to your general orders. Also, try and learn the Leadership Principles and Leadership Traits.

#2. I'm not saying it happens and I'm not saying it doesn't.

#3. Already been answered.

#4. You don't get to pick which bootcamp you want to go to. Since you're from Georgia, you'll go to MCRD Parris Island. Both San Diego and Parris Island make outstanding Marines, the training cycles are the same and the DI's at both locations all go through the same school. The only difference is that at San Diego, there are hills when you move to Camp Pendleton for your Rifle Range, Field Week and the Crucible. That and there are no females on the West Coast but it doesn't matter because you can't talk to the female recruits while you're there anyways.

#5. I didn't see you list a run time up there for 1 1/2 miles but you need to get it under 13:30 to ship to bootcamp. I'd recommend getting it down a lot lower than that if you're not there because the easier you can run, the easier pt will be.

NoRemorse
06-11-09, 07:35 AM
I'd like to thank you, possible future poolee. Some of your posts had questionable grammar, spelling, punctuation and had "text speak" or whatever it's called.

You corrected that right quick, you're respectful and you're open to learn. Present anything else and you're liable to have a squad of Marines jumping all over you. Your questions have been answered; I've read that site, there's nothing wrong with having more knowledge before going to Boot, 0231Marine covered the basics here, there are threads you can search (read: WILL search).

It's not Full Metal Jacket,

The area you live in determines what Boot Camp you go to.

Jody makes sure your girl gets the attention she needs while you're away.

Whichever MCRD you go to is tougher, and if you earn the title you'll be able to come on here and continue the age old argument of who had it worse.

As long as you're aware that you're going to have to improve yourself follow the IST and then PFT standards while you concentrate on graduating high school.

Wyoming
06-11-09, 08:30 AM
It also might be a good idea to capitalize Marines!!

DBerry15
06-11-09, 08:56 AM
Your #1 didn't have a question in it and since none of us obviously saw what you had printed out, there is no way to answer your statement. However, I would tell you that it would be a good idea to learn the Rifleman's Creed, the rank structure for enlisted and officer and the 4 weapons conditions for the M16-A2 service rifle in addition to your general orders. Also, try and learn the Leadership Principles and Leadership Traits.

#2. I'm not saying it happens and I'm not saying it doesn't.

#3. Already been answered.

#4. You don't get to pick which bootcamp you want to go to. Since you're from Georgia, you'll go to MCRD Parris Island. Both San Diego and Parris Island make outstanding Marines, the training cycles are the same and the DI's at both locations all go through the same school. The only difference is that at San Diego, there are hills when you move to Camp Pendleton for your Rifle Range, Field Week and the Crucible. That and there are no females on the West Coast but it doesn't matter because you can't talk to the female recruits while you're there anyways.

#5. I didn't see you list a run time up there for 1 1/2 miles but you need to get it under 13:30 to ship to bootcamp. I'd recommend getting it down a lot lower than that if you're not there because the easier you can run, the easier pt will be.

Yeah I know I was not very clear with question number #1 now that I look at it :thumbdown But thanks for decoding it and giving me a strong list of study materials, I really appreciate the help :thumbup:

And the running is my biggest problem. At a steady pace I can run I think 2 miles (My shins are in excrutiating pain throughout it all) But I will get over that. My goal is to get up to 3 miles. And sorry I really do not have a running time, Next time I run I will bring my ipod with me and keep track.

Thanks for the post :thumbup:

DBerry15
06-11-09, 09:03 AM
I'd like to thank you, possible future poolee. Some of your posts had questionable grammar, spelling, punctuation and had "text speak" or whatever it's called.

You corrected that right quick, you're respectful and you're open to learn. Present anything else and you're liable to have a squad of Marines jumping all over you. Your questions have been answered; I've read that site, there's nothing wrong with having more knowledge before going to Boot, 0231Marine covered the basics here, there are threads you can search (read: WILL search).

The area you live in determines what Boot Camp you go to.

Jody makes sure your girl gets the attention she needs while you're away.

Whichever MCRD you go to is tougher, and if you earn the title you'll be able to come on here and continue the age old argument of who had it worse.

As long as you're aware that you're going to have to improve yourself follow the IST and then PFT standards while you concentrate on graduating high school.

Yes Sir :thumbup:

I actually have another question regarding PFT Scores. Idk if I got fed incorrect information but I thought that PFT is going to be replaced with CFT?

What I am saying may not make any sense as for what I am talking about was on some video of a bunch of Marines on a big football field taking a CFT test or something like this? If anyone knows what I am talking about could someone fill me in.

DBerry15
06-11-09, 09:04 AM
It also might be a good idea to capitalize Marines!!

Yes Sir, Sorry about that.

NoRemorse
06-11-09, 09:07 AM
Do your research, you'll be doing both the PFT and the CFT...

If you're really unlucky... you'll be doing both at the same time:D

DBerry15
06-11-09, 09:21 AM
Do your research, you'll be doing both the PFT and the CFT...

If you're really unlucky... you'll be doing both at the same time:D

haha you mean if I am lucky :thumbup:

Thanks for the posts everyone, you all have been very helpful.

CplKJSpevak
06-12-09, 04:48 AM

In a way it's, it's more intense though. In the Movie you didn't see a swarm of DI's getting all over people. Just Gunny Hartman punching recruits in the gut!

DBerry15
06-12-09, 05:22 AM
Does the movie "Ears Open Eyeballs Click" really show everything that goes on In Boot Camp? I mean for the most part I would think so but the whole hitting part that really does happen though right?

0231Marine
06-12-09, 07:31 AM
Does the movie "Ears Open Eyeballs Click" really show everything that goes on In Boot Camp?

No, not even close. It's entertaining at best but take the DI intensity in that movie and turn up the dial a couple dozen times. Also, replace every other word out of the DI's mouth with a curse word or a demeaning remark and then you're getting closer to reality.

I mean for the most part I would think so but the whole hitting part that really does happen though right?

I doubt you're going to get a Marine to give you a straight answer on this. Some things are better left up to the imagination.

skipper72
06-12-09, 07:46 AM
For REAL Marines, things were not TOO TOUGH even before "Ribbon Creek" (my era). You want to be a Marine? Don't sweat the small stuff, lad ! Semper Fi....

Fubar5812
06-12-09, 09:31 AM
no movie could ever truly catch the intensity of Marine Corps recruit training.

ameriken
06-12-09, 10:17 AM
No matter how much research you do, or how many movies you watch, or how many questions you ask, you will never really be fully prepared for the mental and physical challenges you will go through in boot camp.

ameriken
06-12-09, 10:21 AM
I mean for the most part I would think so but the whole hitting part that really does happen though right?

If you're concerned about the hitting part and really want the straight scoop, when you get to your platoon and first meet your Drill Instructors, just ask the DI's directly in front of the platoon, that way everyone who is concerned about it will hear the answer first hand.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 10:27 AM
No matter how much research you do, or how many movies you watch, or how many questions you ask, you will never really be fully prepared for the mental and physical challenges you will go through in boot camp.

I know I will never be truly prepared but it is always nice to have a running start.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 10:30 AM
If you're concerned about the hitting part and really want the straight scoop, when you get to your platoon and first meet your Drill Instructors, just ask the DI's directly in front of the platoon, that way everyone who is concerned about it will hear the answer first hand.

Not really concerned just want to know the bare truth to be honest.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 10:31 AM
For REAL Marines, things were not TOO TOUGH even before "Ribbon Creek" (my era). You want to be a Marine? Don't sweat the small stuff, lad ! Semper Fi....
Thank You.

Wyoming
06-12-09, 10:33 AM
Not really concerned just want to know the bare truth to be honest.

The truth! Are you sure you can handle the truth?

Give it a break. You are 16. You ought to be out working on your PT skills.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 10:33 AM
No, not even close. It's entertaining at best but take the DI intensity in that movie and turn up the dial a couple dozen times. Also, replace every other word out of the DI's mouth with a curse word or a demeaning remark and then you're getting closer to reality.

I doubt you're going to get a Marine to give you a straight answer on this. Some things are better left up to the imagination.

Thanks for being straight with me. I guess I will just have to wait to find out truely how hard it is to become a marine. Though not an easy task I hope it will be worth it.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 10:38 AM
The truth! Are you sure you can handle the truth?

Give it a break. You are 16. You ought to be out working on your PT skills.

I think I can handle the truth. I am sure I will be amazed by what I am not being told but I think I can handle it.

And I do around 5 days a week doing pushups, and deadhangs I know I will be doing alot more in Boot Camp but it is a start.

I need to start running more often though that is my weakest point.

KawiGunny
06-12-09, 10:56 AM
Thanks for being straight with me. I guess I will just have to wait to find out truely how hard it is to become a Marine. Though not an easy task I hope it will be worth it.

Just might find out how hard it really is right here on this forum if you fail to pay attention to detail.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 11:24 AM
Just might find out how hard it really is right here on this forum if you fail to pay attention to detail.

Too late someone already pm'd me chewing me out.

I will try to remember next time.

ameriken
06-12-09, 11:26 AM
I think I can handle the truth. I am sure I will be amazed by what I am not being told but I think I can handle it.

Look, I know I'm just an old(er) guy and young folks tend to ignore what we 'experienced' folks have to say, but regardless, let me add this.

25, 30, 40, 50 years ago, we didn't have the endless flood of information that is all over the internet today.

When many of us joined, all we knew was this: Marine Corps Boot Camp is the toughest in the world. When you get there, you'll find out what Boot Camp is all about and even if you can only do 1 or 2 pullups, or 30 or 40 situps, you'll be in shape when you graduate.

Today, it seems like you younger guys have to satisfy some need to know everything before you go as if it will help you when you get there.

It won't.

Nothing can prepare you mentally, physically, or spiritually for a Drill Instructor screaming at you at the top of his (or her) lungs with spit flying in your face calling you names that no one ever called you before, and doing it in front of 80 other guys who are all p-ssed at you for screwing up, all the while mommy is not there to protect you and you can't run to your bedroom and cry.

So, suck it up. Focus on the goal, not the process, and you'll make it.

Alisium
06-12-09, 12:06 PM
I have a question.

What is EOEC?

Alisium
06-12-09, 12:13 PM
Drill Instructors are expressly forbidden from laying hands on a recruit. If they do hit anyone it will ruin their career.

I don't know why the younger Marines wont come out and say that but it's a simple fact. The fact that Drill Instructors can get you to do things you do and make your life miserable without the threat of violence is a testament to their consumate professionalism and creative talents.

My Drill Instructors barely even swore, but you can rest assured I was terrified of them and did my utmost to not get their attention.

Fievel
06-12-09, 12:37 PM
Drill Instructors are expressly forbidden from laying hands on a recruit. If they do hit anyone it will ruin their career.

I don't know why the younger Marines wont come out and say that but it's a simple fact. The fact that Drill Instructors can get you to do things you do and make your life miserable without the threat of violence is a testament to their consumate professionalism and creative talents.

My Drill Instructors barely even swore, but you can rest assured I was terrified of them and did my utmost to not get their attention.

My Drill Instructors swore to an extent, but they did lay hands on us for sure. They called it "a class in Marine Corps Martial Arts" and would choke us out or throw us around the squad bay. It was funny to watch, but it sucked when you were the victim. That was in 2000.

I think that it depends on the Drill Instructor. There are always loop holes, and they will be found. The Drill Instructors will not openly attack you in front of everyone else outside of your platoon, but when you are hidden away in the squad bay, it became a whole different story. Just my experience

Supersquishy
06-12-09, 12:49 PM

No, but they can b1tch handle them (Man handle for you numnutz that don't know). Lets not go into details.....OPSEC IMO

DBerry15
06-12-09, 01:07 PM
Look, I know I'm just an old(er) guy and young folks tend to ignore what we 'experienced' folks have to say, but regardless, let me add this.

25, 30, 40, 50 years ago, we didn't have the endless flood of information that is all over the internet today.

When many of us joined, all we knew was this: Marine Corps Boot Camp is the toughest in the world. When you get there, you'll find out what Boot Camp is all about and even if you can only do 1 or 2 pullups, or 30 or 40 situps, you'll be in shape when you graduate.

Today, it seems like you younger guys have to satisfy some need to know everything before you go as if it will help you when you get there.

It won't.

Nothing can prepare you mentally, physically, or spiritually for a Drill Instructor screaming at you at the top of his (or her) lungs with spit flying in your face calling you names that no one ever called you before, and doing it in front of 80 other guys who are all p-ssed at you for screwing up, all the while mommy is not there to protect you and you can't run to your bedroom and cry.

I understand that back then there was no information and you were jumping in blind. But whatever argument you are attempting to start with me here you just killed it in your post.

The way I see it, you see me as some snotty little 16 year old kid who wants to join the marines because I watched a couple war movies. And that is understandable because there are probably alot of them around here but I am not one of them.

I am very simply asking general questions and doing so in the most polite of ways I can do it. Like I said I understand that back then you guys did not have a ton of information to go by and went in blindly. But as you have said in your very own post, there is a bunch of information here around the internet and for the potential Marines that are interested in joining we use that to our knowledge.

And for the questions we have that can not be solved by an article on some website and it needs to be answered by say a Marine himself (or her excuse me) we come here to ask you the questions.

And when we ask questions like "Do Drill Instructors actually beat you" Some Marines on this forum jump on you for it and tell you "If you are worried about being hit then you don't need to join" But all we are doing is trying to find out a answer to a very simple question.

And in the most respectful way I can put this (Some) of you guys are beating around the bush and won't give me a simple answer to a question so I can be on my way.

And to be 100% honest with you I don't even know what the 1st sentence of your post even pertains to because I did not ignore anybody.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 01:11 PM
I have a question.

What is EOEC?

Ears Open Eyeballs Click.

It is that documentary of Marine Boot Camp by Canaan Brumley (If I spelled that right?)

Wyoming
06-12-09, 01:27 PM
And in the most respectful way I can put this (Some) of you guys are beating around the bush and won't give me a simple answer to a question so I can be on my way.

Here's the deal, since you can't seem to 'remember' to capitalize Marines and are beginning to be belligerant and disrespectful, it is indeed time for you to leave.

Go have a PBJ sandwich and a glass of milk, and come back when your nuts have dropped.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 01:27 PM
My Drill Instructors swore to an extent, but they did lay hands on us for sure. They called it "a class in Marine Corps Martial Arts" and would choke us out or throw us around the squad bay. It was funny to watch, but it sucked when you were the victim. That was in 2000.

I think that it depends on the Drill Instructor. There are always loop holes, and they will be found. The Drill Instructors will not openly attack you in front of everyone else outside of your platoon, but when you are hidden away in the squad bay, it became a whole different story. Just my experience

Did they do that just for the hell of it or did you or the other recruits do something to tick them off?

DBerry15
06-12-09, 01:31 PM
Here's the deal, since you can't seem to 'remember' to capitalize Marines and are beginning to be belligerant and disrespectful, it is indeed time for you to leave.

Go have a PBJ sandwich and a glass of milk, and come back when your nuts have dropped.

Not being disrespectful, If you are trying to start an argument with me then there is nothing wrong with me debating back in a respectful manner. With all due respect if this ticks you off then sir you must have some issues, Or you just like to start non-valid arguments.

And I corrected my mistake sorry about that.

And about the insult at the end... Do you really feel any better for insulting someone that is just trying to get information?

Supersquishy
06-12-09, 01:36 PM
Not being disrespectful, If you are trying to start an argument with me then there is nothing wrong with me debating back in a respectful manner. With all due respect if this ticks you off then sir you must have some issues, Or you just like to start non-valid arguments.

And I corrected my mistake sorry about that.

And about the insult at the end... Do you really feel any better for insulting someone that is just trying to get information?

I don't like your condiscending tone go FVCK OFF!

DBerry15
06-12-09, 01:38 PM
Like I said if you feel that I am being disrespectful then by all means report my post to a moderator or a higher up to have this taken care of. I do not feel that I am disrespecting you in any way, Hell I am still trying to respect you but you are making it hard for me to still respond to you in a polite manner when you insult my age.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 01:44 PM
I don't like your condiscending tone go FVCK OFF!

The FVCK OFF! at the end was unnecessary I think I could have gotten the point without it.

You know I have been watching this site and reading many threads for probably the past 3 months and I see the type of D*ck Heads that show up here.

I made sure when I came to this board that I would not disrespect any Marine in here, But you guys take this a little to seriously. I could understand insulting me or E-Yelling at me if I was being a prick but the question still stands.

What the hell did I do to deserve to be treated like this? Me forgetting to captilize a letter really ticks you off this much and my "condiscending tone"

In all fairness this is the internet how can you tell what tone I am using?

ameriken
06-12-09, 01:46 PM
I understand that back then there was no information and you were jumping in blind. But whatever argument you are attempting to start with me here you just killed it in your post. Argument? try rereading my post.

The way I see it, you see me as some snotty little 16 year old kid who wants to join the marines because I watched a couple war movies. And that is understandable because there are probably alot of them around here but I am not one of them. Not true, never thought that.

I am very simply asking general questions and doing so in the most polite of ways I can do it. Like I said I understand that back then you guys did not have a ton of information to go by and went in blindly. But as you have said in your very own post, there is a bunch of information here around the internet and for the potential Marines that are interested in joining we use that to our knowledge.

And for the questions we have that can not be solved by an article on some website and it needs to be answered by say a Marine himself (or her excuse me) we come here to ask you the questions.

And when we ask questions like "Do Drill Instructors actually beat you" Some Marines on this forum jump on you for it and tell you "If you are worried about being hit then you don't need to join" But all we are doing is trying to find out a answer to a very simple question. Your first post is not a simple question, but rather several. While the question may be simple, the answers may not be. And maybe you should digest and try to understand what that Marine said about 'if you are worried about being hit'. You wanted answers, that's an answer. Think about it.

And in the most respectful way I can put this (Some) of you guys are beating around the bush and won't give me a simple answer to a question so I can be on my way. Marines don't beat around the bush. The answers you are getting look very clear to me.

And to be 100% honest with you I don't even know what the 1st sentence of your post even pertains to because I did not ignore anybody. You seem to have totally and completely missed or ignored my point: Nothing can prepare you mentally, physically, or spiritually

Think about what I said:

It won't.

It won't are very important words.

You read websites, watched EOEC, and that's not good enough. So you come here, ask more questions, get more answers, and you aren't satisfied with those. The problem is you don't like the answers you are getting. And no matter how much information you get, you still won't be prepared for what lies ahead.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 01:48 PM
If anyone wants me to be dealt with for my disrespectful way then report me but posting in a thread telling me to go and f*ck myself is not really solving anything, but making that paticular person look like one very immature individual who has to start E-Fights with a someone for no paticular reason just to satisfy himself.

Supersquishy
06-12-09, 01:50 PM
The FVCK OFF! at the end was unnecessary I think I could have gotten the point without it.

You know I have been watching this site and reading many threads for probably the past 3 months and I see the type of D*ck Heads that show up here.

I made sure when I came to this board that I would not disrespect any Marine in here, But you guys take this a little to seriously. I could understand insulting me or E-Yelling at me if I was being a prick but the question still stands.

What the hell did I do to deserve to be treated like this? Me forgetting to captilize a letter really ticks you off this much and my "condiscending tone"

In all fairness this is the internet how can you tell what tone I am using?

Lesson #1 We don't have to explain ourselfs
Lesson#2 Marines always have each others backs.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 01:57 PM
Think about what I said:

It won't are very important words.

You read websites, watched EOEC, and that's not good enough. So you come here, ask more questions, get more answers, and you aren't satisfied with those. The problem is you don't like the answers you are getting. And no matter how much information you get, you still won't be prepared for what lies ahead.

Well thank you for your reply, at least you did not have to resort to insulting me.

Thanks for your's and everyone else's post. This has been very amusing and in it's own ways somewhat helpful.

Hopefully next time I post I will not forget to captilize the word Marine.

ameriken
06-12-09, 01:57 PM
If anyone wants me to be dealt with for my disrespectful way then report me but posting in a thread telling me to go and f*ck myself is not really solving anything, but making that paticular person look like one very immature individual who has to start E-Fights with a someone for no paticular reason just to satisfy himself.

If you talk that way to a DI when he tells you to f-ck yourself, you may very well find out the answer to your questions about getting hit and about blanket parties. Some questions can never really be answered until you're there yourself.

06-12-09, 02:02 PM

It won't.

If you do enlist and go to boot camp, I hope that you "debate" with your Drill Instructors the way that you do with the Marines here. Read this post again, slowly, and let it sink in. Close your mouth, and open your ears.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 02:02 PM
Lesson #1 We don't have to explain ourselfs
Lesson#2 Marines always have each others backs.

1.) I guess not
2.) The only way I can respond to this is ok.

Wyoming
06-12-09, 02:03 PM
There you have it.

Throw a little bait your way and you lose your cool.

You are too thin skinned.

Maybe when your nuts drop your skin will tighten up.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 02:04 PM
If you talk that way to a DI when he tells you to f-ck yourself, you may very well find out the answer to your questions about getting hit and about blanket parties. Some questions can never really be answered until you're there yourself.

And throughout this entire fiasco I just learned that it seems as if this will be the only way I get the answers I am truly looking for.

ameriken
06-12-09, 02:07 PM
Like I said earlier:

DBerry15
06-12-09, 02:08 PM
If you do enlist and go to boot camp, I hope that you "debate" with your Drill Instructors the way that you do with the Marines here. Read this post again, slowly, and let it sink in. Close your mouth, and open your ears.

I will not debate with my drill instructors, I can however debate with you all though because I am being respectful about it and because I did not randomly tell someone to F*ck off for no aparent reason.

Some of you Marines may not think so but I am, you guys just flip out way to easy over the easiest of things. Like forgetting to captilize the word Marine.

But I am going to end my conversation with you with a thank you.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 02:09 PM
Like I said earlier:

ok thank you.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 02:12 PM
From here on out if you want to post in this thread telling me to f*ck myself or with some insult. Just report me and move on.

Because even though I still respect all of you, I believe your time could be better spent then E-Fighting with someone who is not even really fighting back.

Fievel
06-12-09, 02:15 PM
From here on out if you want to post in this thread telling me to f*ck myself or with some insult. Just report me and move on.

Because even though I still respect all of you, I believe your time could be better spent then E-Fighting with someone who is not even really fighting back.

Now you're a spineless ***** who won't stand up for themself. Way to handle the situation. I'd hate to be sharing a fighting hole with you ...

Always capitalize "Marine," you capitalize "God" right? Well Marine is more important. Just remember that!

Oh, and FYI, I'm not saying to disrespect the Marines back on here. But stand your ground and never waiver for whatever reason. Remember, they are something you want to be.

If you can't handle some Marines verbally assaulting you over the Internet, how are you going to survive boot camp?

Supersquishy
06-12-09, 02:28 PM
If you can't handle some Marines verbally assaulting you over the Internet, how are you going to survive boot camp?

He won't because he has Sand in his Pu$$y:thumbdown

Fievel
06-12-09, 02:31 PM

I don't know, what do you think? Wash out in first or second phase? I got money on first.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 02:33 PM
Now you're a spineless ***** who won't stand up for themself. Way to handle the situation. I'd hate to be sharing a fighting hole with you ...

Always capitalize "Marine," you capitalize "God" right? Well Marine is more important. Just remember that!

Oh, and FYI, I'm not saying to disrespect the Marines back on here. But stand your ground and never waiver for whatever reason. Remember, they are something you want to be.

This is the Internet I personally do not give a S*it if someone wants to insult me over the interwebz

Why should I stand up for myself on the internet? Will I suffer reprecussions if I do not? Will I gain a black eye if I do not? Will I lose my life? No if someone wants to start a E-Fight on the internet then I let them. I let them prove to themselves how important their lives are by every letter key they press down in the response.

In real life If I were to be insulted obviously it would be handled in a different way but this is the internet I personally don't give a rats a**

Thanks for the advice though.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 02:34 PM

lol ok

DBerry15
06-12-09, 02:35 PM
If anyone posts a response after this post right here proves my point to a Capital T.

Supersquishy
06-12-09, 02:36 PM
I don't know, what do you think? Wash out in first or second phase? I got money on first.
I give him first phase but not much more, besides he probably throwing sh1t around his room throwing a fit right now.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 02:40 PM
I give him first phase but not much more, besides he probably throwing sh1t around his room throwing a fit right now.

Yep because when people insult and make fun of me over the internet it just grinds my gears, I will now go and rip down the USMC motivational posters plastered all over my walls.

No I am actually laughing hysterically you were close though.

Fievel
06-12-09, 02:43 PM
This is the Internet I personally do not give a S*it if someone wants to insult me over the interwebz

Why should I stand up for myself on the internet? Will I suffer reprecussions if I do not? Will I gain a black eye if I do not? Will I lose my life? No if someone wants to start a E-Fight on the internet then I let them. I let them prove to themselves how important their lives are by every letter key they press down in the response.

Yeah, screw it. Why stand up for yourself. Who cares about the fighting spirit of the Marine Corps. Passive aggression is the best way to handle the situation. Plus, all these Marines on here need YOU to prove how important THEIR lives are. THEIR sacrifices. THEIR blood, sweat, and tears. OPEN YOUR FVCKING EARS, SH1TBAG! Listen to what they are telling you because if you want to be a Marine, you better get used to it!

In real life If I were to be insulted obviously it would be handled in a different way but this is the internet I personally don't give a rats a**

Thanks for the advice though.

In real life if they were in your face, you would be balled up crying about right now. And if you raised your hand or even flinched at a Marine who is serving their time or has done your time, you better hope to God there is an ambulance standing by for you. In real life, you would be in harms way, I **** you not!

DBerry15
06-12-09, 02:53 PM
Yeah, screw it. Why stand up for yourself. Who cares about the fighting spirit of the Marine Corps. Passive aggression is the best way to handle the situation. Plus, all these Marines on here need YOU to prove how important THEIR lives are. THEIR sacrifices. THEIR blood, sweat, and tears. OPEN YOUR FVCKING EARS, SH1TBAG! Listen to what they are telling you because if you want to be a Marine, you better get used to it!

In real life if they were in your face, you would be balled up crying about right now. And if you raised your hand or even flinched at a Marine who is serving their time or has done your time, you better hope to God there is an ambulance standing by for you. In real life, you would be in harms way, I **** you not!

1.) ok
2.) Not balled up crying, On the ground in a puddle of blood with a broken nose if that paticular Marine can fight better than me... Yes but balled up crying no.

See this is where people tend to make themself look stupid... You do not know me sir. Am I claiming to be some raging badas*? No. Will I stand up for myself in real life situations no matter the outcome? Yes I have done it before with the scenario I have painted above.

Just because you are ****ed at me please do not lower your IQ down to the level of judging my potential before you even know me because all that does sir is make you look very stupid.

DBerry15
06-12-09, 02:56 PM
Would anyone else like to prove their major badassery by E-Slapping me once more?

DBerry15
06-12-09, 03:02 PM
I take this as a no. Well thanks for the post everyone I will take all of your heart warming comments under advisement.

And above all I still respect all of you 100% even though some of you Marines need Internet Anger Management Classes.

Because if you all don't get that under control who knows what kind of hell and destruction you all can cause on the internet.

See you later and thanks again for the comments, you all have really lifted my spirits.

-Darius Berry.

Fievel
06-12-09, 03:17 PM
1.) ok
2.) Not balled up crying, On the ground in a puddle of blood with a broken nose if that paticular Marine can fight better than me... Yes but balled up crying no.

See this is where people tend to make themself look stupid... You do not know me sir. Am I claiming to be some raging badas*? No. Will I stand up for myself in real life situations no matter the outcome? Yes I have done it before with the scenario I have painted above.

Just because you are ****ed at me please do not lower your IQ down to the level of judging my potential before you even know me because all that does sir is make you look very stupid.

You are right. I have misjudged you ... wash out in receiving the first night when you miss your mommy and daddy.

1. Don't sir me, jackass.
2. I guarantee that Marine can fight better than you
3. You're still not listening to what these Marines are telling you!
4. YOU ARE NOBODY! You are a 16 year old BOY who's nuts haven't dropped yet. Do me a favor and don't try to join my Marine Corps. You are going to be wasting everyone's time and quite frankly, think about how your family is going to feel when you return home a broke-dick failure.

Fievel
06-12-09, 03:19 PM
I take this as a no. Well thanks for the post everyone I will take all of your heart warming comments under advisement.

And above all I still respect all of you 100% even though some of you Marines need Internet Anger Management Classes.

Because if you all don't get that under control who knows what kind of hell and destruction you all can cause on the internet.

See you later and thanks again for the comments, you all have really lifted my spirits.

-Darius Berry.

Where the f*ck are you going, f*ckstick?! I'm not done with you yet!

DBerry15
06-12-09, 03:47 PM
You are right. I have misjudged you ... wash out in receiving the first night when you miss your mommy and daddy.

1. Don't sir me, jackass.
2. I guarantee that Marine can fight better than you
3. You're still not listening to what these Marines are telling you!
4. YOU ARE NOBODY! You are a 16 year old BOY who's nuts haven't dropped yet. Do me a favor and don't try to join my Marine Corps. You are going to be wasting everyone's time and quite frankly, think about how your family is going to feel when you return home a broke-dick failure.

1.) Ok would you like me to insult you? Because I can do that with the upmost intensity.
2.) I think so as well.
3.) And what is that
4.) Do you feel better now? Honestly does it saden you at all that you are still wasting your time here?

DBerry15
06-12-09, 03:51 PM
Where the f*ck are you going, f*ckstick?! I'm not done with you yet!

Seriously do you feel cool acting like that on the internet? I understand that this is a Marines Forum but give me a f*cking break.

I am only 16 but it seems as if I am showing more maturity than you are. And hurry up and finish me off then because this is pointless and your comedic posts are really starting to lose its luster.

Fievel
06-12-09, 04:37 PM
1.) Ok would you like me to insult you? Because I can do that with the upmost intensity.
2.) I think so as well.
3.) And what is that
4.) Do you feel better now? Honestly does it saden you at all that you are still wasting your time here?

Honestly, doesn't it sadden YOU that you are still wasting your time here? These are my brothers and sisters, not yours ... so what the **** are YOU doing here, ****face? Trying to pretend to be somebody you are not? Does your mommy and daddy know you're on this forum, ****face? 16 years old! That means when you were 10, I was killing people in Iraq so that you can grow up and pretend to want to be a ****ing MARINE! Who are you trying to impress, seriously? Your boyfriend? Your stoner buddies? Or do you just want to convince yourself that you are good enough to be one of the world's most elite fighting force? Drop the "I'm smarter than you" ****, twinkle toes, you aren't going to make it. Get back to me in 2 years and prove me wrong!

Fievel
06-12-09, 05:24 PM

Fire away, princess! Let's see if you got some balls under that miniskirt of yours!