PDA

View Full Version : Re-enlistment possible?

nmyers88
05-17-09, 10:05 PM
Hello all- <br />
I was discharged from boot camp in january for fraudulent entry into the military service. The information that i did not disclose is that i was in a psychiatric hospital abaout a year...

TTX
05-17-09, 10:10 PM
How did they find out?

nmyers88
05-17-09, 10:16 PM
I went to medical because i was starting to get sick. When i went down there when the corpsman asked me if i had any recent hospitilizations i told him about that... without even thinking.

TTX
05-17-09, 10:23 PM
I am pretty sure explained to them what happened and also with your mom involved, and they still discharged you?

nmyers88
05-17-09, 10:29 PM
Yeah i explained everything... I told them that my recruiter told me to lie and everything else and they still decided to discharge me...

JWDevilDog
05-17-09, 10:38 PM
First off, always capitalize Marine.

Second, fill out your profile (about me section).:evilgrin:

TTX
05-17-09, 11:13 PM
Tough call buddy, you should never get recruiter involved with this and I heard that before too "my recruiter told me" but you should never lie. keep trying

Or go and finish college and come out clean 4 years later and while try to fix that sep code.

KawiGunny
05-18-09, 07:00 AM
In my opinion...... HELL NO. You showed lack of integrity when you initially joined up. You WILL lie again. Take your lying arse and see if the Army will take you. If they won't , then see if you can get your job back at Burger King. At least there you can have it your way.

Wyoming
05-18-09, 07:45 AM
... but you said, (i wasn't), so which is it? <br />
... and you say, have seince learned my lesson. Really.How so and who said? <br />
<br />
I am confused, do you or do you not have mental health issues, and did...

nmyers88
05-18-09, 07:22 PM
This defenitly was not an exuse to get out of boot.... I defenitly wanted to be there. I dont have any mental health issues...