PDA

View Full Version : joining the USMC

PinkiTW
05-17-09, 02:23 PM
hey im from Denmark and i want to join USMC is that possible?
im 20 doing 21 this september

Quinbo
05-17-09, 03:22 PM
Of course you can. Go down to the recruiting office where you will be subjected to being choked out and hand cuffed then tazored. You'll then go through 13 weeks of hell where you will be water boarded repeatedly and also have to spend time in a chamber filled with poisonous gas reciting the Marines hymn and thrown into a pool of water wearing cement shoes. After that you must kill a family member.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serious note. This subject has been covered and using the search function on this forum will most likely answer all of your questions.

Gunner 0313
05-17-09, 03:30 PM
:flag:Just one family member ? Wow things have changed.

Supersquishy
05-17-09, 03:57 PM
Tazered? Man do they have it easy these days, when I was in it was a 45 cal gunshot in the upper part of the rear leg(ass), if you survived you moved on to the next level......geeze

Rocky C
05-17-09, 04:21 PM
Of course you can. Go down to the recruiting office where you will be subjected to being choked out and hand cuffed then tazored. You'll then go through 13 weeks of hell where you will be water boarded repeatedly and also have to spend time in a chamber filled with poisonous gas reciting the Marines hymn and thrown into a pool of water wearing cement shoes. After that you must kill a family member.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serious note. This subject has been covered and using the search function on this forum will most likely answer all of your questions.

You scared the SHIAT out of him!!!

SGT7477
05-17-09, 06:42 PM
hey im from Denmark and i want to join USMC is that possible?
im 20 doing 21 this september
What is this hey bullchit, we are Marines and we demand respect?:evilgrin:

avenger08
05-17-09, 07:23 PM
leave the kid alone Marines, **** yea you scared the **** out of him, hes from Denmark which is in Europe for the ignorant Shiatheads in here. haha and i know we are Marines and demand respect but honestly they are civilians and know no better

Grunt09
05-17-09, 07:27 PM
leave the kid alone Marines, **** yea you scared the **** out of him, hes from Denmark which is in Europe for the ignorant Shiatheads in here. haha and i know we are Marines and demand respect but honestly they are civilians and know no better
No they do not LCpl. You guys are hilarious.

Gunner 0313
05-17-09, 07:32 PM
:flag:You heard it gents the Cooley has spoken ! pffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttt !

avenger08
05-17-09, 07:35 PM
thats right gunner, dont get me wrong i know you were a CPl of Marines, but yall mess with civilians way to much. haha just playin i love messing with the civilians just as much, but its kewl. and werent you a coolie at one point in time?????

Gunner 0313
05-17-09, 07:37 PM
:flag:I said that because I know the mentality of a Cooley very well. I was a 'Grand Old Cooley' once upon a time.

JordanB
05-17-09, 07:54 PM
was supposto be a cpl next month, ****ed off my lt AND my ssgt. Go figgure, ooh rah terminal lances!

JWDevilDog
05-17-09, 10:55 PM

Sgt, not only did I have to kill a family member, but they gave me a little puppy at the beginning of boot camp. We took care of it and nurtured it and loved it for all thirteen weeks. Right when we got back from the Crucible we had to kill the puppy and eat the meat off its bones. That is the culmination of the Crucible nowadays.

PinkiTW
05-18-09, 04:11 AM
sorry for the disrespect sir... all ive got is 2 mounths as a private got kicked out couse i got itchi tricker fringers... love guns love the USMC tho i havnt been there... i was supposed to be a sniper but they dont have much of that over here so they kicked me out... so eny marines who have an idea how i can join the USMC and get out of this ****ehole overhere and become a real soldier?

JWDevilDog
05-18-09, 04:32 AM
If you want to be a real soldier, I suggest you join the United States Army. We are not soldiers, we are Marines.

PinkiTW
05-18-09, 04:55 AM
then i wanna become a marine if possible... from what ive heard they are the best... eny idea where to go if im from denmark?

PinkiTW
05-18-09, 05:06 AM
well i meant i wanna become a marine then... eny idea where to go when im from denmark?