PDA

View Full Version : Some questions that need clarification...

ShortBean19
05-10-09, 03:08 PM
first off i would like to say that i am interested in joining, i personally think the marines are the best in all the branches, i do come from a traditional mexican family so its kind of hard for my parents to accept the fact that their daughter wants to join, i do have many questions but the ones that i find more important would be;
1. what is the whole process of joining? because i have heard some different ways some recruiters have rolled out with..
2. after boot camp how are people placed?, like east side or west side?..
i do have some more questions but i can ask them later...

Wyoming
05-10-09, 05:15 PM
Jee Sus Ach Fu Cki Ng Kee Riest!!

You ain't in the poolee forum, so you are fair game.

The only thing I see is that your profile is not to bad.

Read the stickies, use the search function and see what you come up with.

I got 17,385,917 hits in less than 0.79 seconds.

PaidinBlood
05-14-09, 09:35 PM
first off i would like to say that i am interested in joining, i personally think the marines are the best in all the branches, i do come from a traditional mexican family so its kind of hard for my parents to accept the fact that their daughter wants to join, i do have many questions but the ones that i find more important would be;
1. what is the whole process of joining? because i have heard some different ways some recruiters have rolled out with..
2. after boot camp how are people placed?, like east side or west side?..
i do have some more questions but i can ask them later...

East side/west side/south central...c'mon!:D You're makin it too easy!

ShortBean19
05-14-09, 11:03 PM
East side/west side/south central...c'mon!:D You're makin it too easy!

haha sorry, I should have said it this way, if you live in California would you get a base in California or does it all depend on your MOS or what exactly?

PaidinBlood
05-15-09, 07:45 AM
If you need to stay home, go Reserves.

JGiddens
06-03-09, 02:37 AM
Where youre stationed is all based on your MOS and where they need you. You can ASK to be stationed in a certain place, but it doesnt mean you will be... I asked for east coast, I got Japan. There isnt really anything hard about the joining process. Dont go into bootcamp thinking it will be hard, because if you do, odds are that it will be hard for you. Go in emotionless and roll with the punches, its a cake walk.