PDA

View Full Version : Failed hearing test at MEPS, likely waiver?

Enrique2010
04-30-09, 03:00 PM
Im looking to joining the Marine Corps, but i failed my hearing test at MEPS. I failed the 4000 5000 frequencies, but got 0,5 on the 1000 2000 so forth. Anywho, they set me up an appointment to see a doctor. Any advice? I work at MCCS Miramar, at the gym. Im around Marines all day. I want nothing more than to be a Marine. I heard of other people getting into the Army after switching branches when they fail, but i want to be a Marine. How likely is it that I will get a waiver granted? Also, I wanted an Admin job. so would they take that into consideration as well?

* my appointment with the MEPS appointed doctor is on may 14.

thewookie
04-30-09, 03:05 PM
Im looking to joining the Marine Corps, but i failed my hearing test at MEPS. I failed the 4000 5000 frequencies, but got 0,5 on the 1000 2000 so forth. Anywho, they set me up an appointment to see a doctor. Any advice? I work at MCCS Miramar, at the gym. Im around Marines all day. I want nothing more than to be a Marine. I heard of other people getting into the Army after switching branches when they fail, but i want to be a Marine. How likely is it that I will get a waiver granted? Also, I wanted an Admin job. so would they take that into consideration as well?

* my appointment with the MEPS appointed doctor is on may 14.

Huh? Say again? That's cheesey I know.

But seriously, I think Admin guys need the best ears to listen to all the BS they get.

Can you hear me now?

Question: What language do pigs speak?
Answer: Swine language.

Question: Why did God make farts smell?
Answer: So Deaf people could enjoy them too.