PDA

View Full Version : re-code

goodboi32
04-20-09, 07:58 PM
how you all doing I have a question if any of you dont mind helping me with it. I was discharged doing bootcamp in 2008 the reason my is when i went to the Navy doc on base for the flu he call my mom...

thewookie
04-20-09, 09:20 PM
how you doin?

Marine84
04-20-09, 09:53 PM
Wow!

temarti
04-20-09, 10:34 PM
I will translate: <br />
<br />
How is everyone doing? I (capitalized) have a question about my RE code. Being new to the site and not having the time to read the rules and discover the search button at the...

0231Marine
04-21-09, 07:12 AM
Thanks temarti for the translation. I was starting to go dizzy from trying to comprehend that.

Look kid...go talk to a recruiter again and see what can be done. In the mean time, read a dictionary and do a search for proper grammar. Your profile says you're 25 but you type like a 10 year old.

SSgt Ramsey
04-21-09, 07:12 AM
goodboi?? WTF??

Why don't you just prance to MEPS?

Grammar and complete profile's go a long way....

Rocky C
04-21-09, 07:25 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

I can't respond... He's such a " GOODBOI "
Go back to playing Nintendo KID!!!

Rocky

GySgtRet
04-21-09, 07:30 AM
R O C K Y B A L B O A

Yo Adrian I did it...!!!!

Rocky C
04-21-09, 07:35 AM
R O C K Y B A L B O A

Yo Adrian I did it...!!!!

Morning Gunny,
Too Funny, HAHAHAHA. :D
I can't wait until he responds to his own thread.....

Rocky

TJR1070
04-21-09, 11:01 AM
He must not have gotten the answers he wants because he started another thread for the same question. Look I will spell it out for you, the Marine corps does not want liars, slackers, non-hackers, dickheads and pieces of ****. Exactly what catagory you fit into would be liars, there is no way in HE-doulble chopsticks that a Navy Corpsman misdiagnosed you with anything. A Corpsman might tell the doctor what he suspects is wrong with you but A DOCTOR diagnoses patients. I also have a hard time believing that along with a Corpsman being retarted and the Doctor that doesn't know what he's talking about, that your Mother is the liar that you claim that she is. Why don't you take a long hard look at yourself and your actions and be honest with yourself. The Marine Corps isn't the only organization that doesn't tolerate liars. Everything in life is what you make it and if you lie through your entire life that's all you life will be. Grow up and use this as a life lesson, go pursue something else that your interested in and be honest with yourself first you might just find you like the truth better.

Wyoming
04-21-09, 02:34 PM
goodboi32 has not made any friends yetWell no ****. I wonder why?

temarti
04-21-09, 06:06 PM
Very well said TJ