PDA

View Full Version : An Obituary - Common Sense

Rocky C
04-15-09, 05:17 PM
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic...

Rocky C
04-15-09, 05:43 PM
I had to write this!!!

Picture this;
I'm driving down the highway a little while ago. I see a car switch 3 lanes at once. I speed up thinking somethings wrong. What do I see??? Some 18 or 20 year old Bimbo driving a 4 thousand pound vehicle down the highway at 65 miles an hour, Cell phone in one hand, ciggarette and iced coffee in the other hand, driving with her knee.
WTF!!!
Common Sense is DEAD!!!
I give up..........

Rocky

Gunner 0313
04-15-09, 06:05 PM
I had to write this!!!

Picture this;
I'm driving down the highway a little while ago. I see a car switch 3 lanes at once. I speed up thinking somethings wrong. What do I see??? Some 18 or 20 year old Bimbo driving a 4 thousand pound vehicle down the highway at 65 miles an hour, Cell phone in one hand, ciggarette and iced coffee in the other hand, driving with her knee.
WTF!!!
Common Sense is DEAD!!!
I give up..........

Rocky

:flag: I hear you bro and I'm right there with you. Just look at who's in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Enough said before my BP goes through the fvckin roof.

Idena
04-15-09, 06:15 PM
I had to write this!!!

Picture this;
WTF!!!
Common Sense is DEAD!!!
I give up..........

Rocky
I almost got run off Rt 21 today by someone doing precisely the same thing. Woman in an Expedition, probably needed a phone book to see over the steering wheel, with a cigarette in one hand & a cell phone in the other, drifting into my lane, which, inconveniently for her, I was still using at the time.

Do those of us who do what we're supposed to be doing get to say that we possess uncommon sense? :banana:

GSEMarine94
04-16-09, 08:03 AM
Don't even get me started RI, the other day I was following this idiot in a car that was weaving all over the place, I thought he was drunk driving it was so bad. So I attempted to pass him, guess what he was texting if my son hadn't been in the truck I would have pulled this idiot over (yeah I've got a real bad case of road rage).

Rocky C
04-17-09, 05:21 PM
:flag: I hear you bro and I'm right there with you. Just look at who's in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Enough said before my BP goes through the fvckin roof.

I hear that My Brother!!!
Semper Fi,
Rocky