PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Marines.....good Morning Sir, Ooh-raah!!!

Soon2BkidTx
07-04-03, 06:27 PM
Good Morning Marines-
Well PFC Brian C. Coy is back....how is everyone....i missed all of you....im so glad i made it threw....it was tough...but i never let up, i gave 110% all the time, even when i didnt think i had it in me.....but i know i couldnt of done this without the love and support of my family, and without the love and support of my new family, the Marines....I truely am blessed beyong beleif....thanks for everything...Semper Fi OOH-RAAH!

:banana:

thedrifter
07-04-03, 06:33 PM
Congratulations Marine !!!!!!

Now where is your bootcamp pic.....:D

Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

Soon2BkidTx
07-04-03, 06:35 PM
after i fine a scanner i have it up so every1 can look at....i tell you what.....i look badass in thougs dress blues....hell i even had the honor to graduate with another fellow leatherneck member, (KTripplett)....love you brother!!!

Semper Fi

thedrifter
07-04-03, 06:40 PM
Hell you and ktripplett come up with the same excuse.....;)

We will be glad to see them Marine....

Sempers,

Roger

Dan_Mills
07-04-03, 06:44 PM
Welcome aboard Brian! I trust you are continuing to maintain your morning PT while you're home...right, as I remember there were a few mornings I wasn't home in time to do morning PT, the party was still going on. But that's my story and it's for for another time. I just want to say, "Congrats and well done."
Ooo-rah!

JChristin
07-04-03, 11:25 PM
Another Brother in the family...

oooooooh rahhhhhh!

where's the picture!

semper fi,
jchristin

jenrmurray
07-05-03, 03:17 AM
Congratulations, PFC! :)

Sixguns
07-05-03, 05:45 AM
Congratulations Marine! Now you know the pride we all have. Belonging to this special fraternity is like no other. Once a Marine, Always a Marine. Wear your colors with pride.

SF,

SIXGUNS

richgitz
07-05-03, 07:43 AM
Welcome to the fold. Job well done. We need young blood to
keep the Corps History and deeds going. SEMPER-FI BROTHER.
God Bless Our Country. Corps, and all who serve to keep this
land free.:marine: :banana:

22DevilPup87
07-05-03, 12:00 PM
Congratulations, Marine!

CPLRapoza
07-07-03, 03:44 AM
Congradulations, Marine. Be sure to carry out the plan of the day even while your home on leave, and when you get to SOI, watch out for the S**tbirds in recieving they are going to anything and everything to try and make you think that you made the wrong choice just because their to chicken to be a Marine. Right now you claim the title but the actions you take while your in the Corps is what will make you a Marine. The day you don't learn something new In the Corps is the day to get out. Semper Fi.

Soon2BkidTx
07-07-03, 05:08 AM
Thanks you all for everything...right now im taking care of my knees....was told i have PFPS in both knees....so im taking care of them so i will do well at MCT.....i have heard everywhere from its a cake walk, its still like being a recruit, and its the worst.....Im a Marine so im up for every challenge that comes my way....You understand me!? Good to go.....but from yalls experience, how did yall feel about MCT?

SemperFi

CPLRapoza
07-07-03, 05:19 AM
I didn't go to MCT, I went through ITB, and it was a good learning experience, which I think MCT will be as well.

marinemom
07-07-03, 05:23 AM
Congrats, Soon2BkidTx!

My son also send his congrats and says welcome to the family. He also suggests that you get a copy of the Commandant's reading list and start reading.

And the 6'6" instructor is him, lol!

Soon2BkidTx
07-09-03, 10:15 PM
My picture is up, but it is still pending.....enjoy ladies...lol...jk.....

Semper Fi......

Phantom Blooper
07-09-03, 10:20 PM
Congratulations Marine! Welcome back!! Stay focused!Stay Marine! Semper-Fi!

MarineAO
07-09-03, 11:09 PM
Congrats Marine keep up the good work, Welcome to the family.

SEMPER FI, OOH-RAH!!!!!!!!!!

Soon2BkidTx
07-10-03, 12:57 AM
My boot camp photo is now approved and is up and running....check it out....hope yall like....Semper Fi

OOOOH-RAAH!

TJR1070
07-10-03, 07:44 AM
Congratulations Marine!

Welcome to the Brotherhood. Semper Fi.

CrazyBrave83
07-11-03, 04:43 PM
Where is your boot camp picture? I'd like to see.

Thanks.

thedrifter
07-11-03, 04:49 PM
They put there photos in The Gallery.....For All to See......

ktriplett
http://www.leatherneck.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1376

Soon2BkidTx
http://www.leatherneck.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1375

The Drifter

MillRatUSMC
07-11-03, 06:31 PM
Well Done and a big OoooooooooooRrrrrrrAaaaaaaHhhhhhhhh to Soon2BkidTx aka PFC Brian C. Coy.

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

ugly_angel362
07-11-03, 07:56 PM
congratulations Marine. welcome to the family. you are among your brothers and sisters now and alway will be one of us.