PDA

View Full Version : No One Noticed?

sparkie
03-26-09, 07:16 AM
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet. Well,,,I'll do it, someone has to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbv8LRVRTaA

FistFu68
03-26-09, 07:25 AM
:evilgrin: It's not Playing on my screen big brother must be watching :scared: :iwo:

sparkie
03-26-09, 07:29 AM
You're kiddin, right? the link plays on mine. Maybe I'm the one being watched. Seriously, you gotta see it. Search Youtube, We the people, Bob Basso, try something.

thedrifter
It's not Playing on my screen big brother must be watching :scared:

:D

I was able to see it...

Kick Your computer....it might work...;)

Ellie

Marine84
Well, when you put it THAT way!

I was wondering what the tea bag thread was all about the other day. Yeah, it takes me a while.

Marine84
03-26-09, 07:30 AM
Jack.........talk sweet to it and rub your monitor a little just like you would a woman to get something outta her

sparkie
03-26-09, 07:34 AM
This guy has been 'summoned' to the white house, and the talk show Jerry Doyle I listen to has been told not to talk about it.
This may have some mileage.

Marine84
03-26-09, 07:40 AM
I know I'm going to mail a few.

Marine1955
03-26-09, 08:15 AM
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet. Well,,,I'll do it, someone has to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbv8LRVRTaA

click on the link and it said it was pulled from sight.
so what was it?

Gunner 0313
03-26-09, 08:23 AM
:flag: I don't think that the majority of Americans really give a shi t what's happening in this country. Americans are so self cenetered that either they don't realize what's happening or don't want to be bothered by it. I'll stop here before I go off. LOL

Not to steal any thunder from this thread but if you aren't happy with the way things are shaking out inside Washington, don't forget to mail out those pics of tea bags to your members of Congress and The White House on 1 April. Pass it on to like minded individuals.

sscjoe
03-26-09, 08:27 AM
Thanks Ed. I forwarded it to everyone on my mailing list. Let's see if they get it. It's such a simple solution. Throw in 10% paycuts for all government officials.

charm1110
03-26-09, 03:45 PM
heard about the "tea parties" last week looks like they're drawing some pretty large crowds, haven't heard anything yet on the "Mainstream Networks'....wonder why?

Old Marine
03-26-09, 04:52 PM
Oh Boy, YouTube, now that is really a reliable source.

Alisium
03-26-09, 04:55 PM
Thanks!

I had to share that with friends and family. I hadn't even heard of that. That guy is awesome.

There's a tea party up here in northern Washington on April 15th. Looking forward to it.

sparkie
03-26-09, 07:20 PM
Oh Boy, YouTube, now that is really a reliable source.
It is what it is, utube don't post, It just shows. Old Marine, Brother, Get a grip.
Tomorrow he will be on Obama's carpet,,,,, and if he lives, his first report will be on the 'Jerry Doyle' talk show tomorrow. Question,,,,,,, Was it a first call to revolution? Does it merit thought? What will you do? I know I'm being watched, Are you?
Take this back to 'Looking for a Leatherneck' I'm ready, just watin for direction.............:evilgrin:

NoRemorse
03-27-09, 07:14 AM
Finally caught it yesterday... then I realized I've been watching his YouTube missives for a while. Very enjoyable. No party affilitation or slant beyond supporting the American Party.

Keep us updated please, Sparkie. This sort of stuff helps bring us back to the town-hall style meetings that smaller communities would have to determine policy and actions and yadda yadda yadda. You know... for the people, by the people.

sparkie
03-27-09, 08:10 AM
Dr. Basso will be on Obama's carpet today, and after that will talk on the Jerry Doyle show sometime after Noon, Pacific. It will stream live on Jerry's site if you want to catch it.

NoRemorse
03-27-09, 08:14 AM
I'll have to look it up and see if they archive their broadcasts too.

Oh sh!t, just realized that was the guy who played Garibaldi on Babylon five right? Can't look up all this stuff because of the filter used at work.