PDA

View Full Version : Question for recruiter (or former recruiter)

dpd951
03-24-09, 07:27 PM
I was wondering if any recruiters have given out bonuses for having a Poolee refer someone. My recruiter said I can get 10k if I refer someone by the end of this month and said that if I help tutor this kid and help him pass the ASVAB then it would count as a referal. Just wondering if anyone is familiar with this. I asked one Marine who was on recruiters assistance and he said he was told something similar and that in the end, he still received the bonus even though he did not get a referal. Just wondering...
Thanks in advance.

Achped
03-25-09, 06:29 AM
How can you have 16.5 pullups? If you cant get that damn chin over the bar you are at 16. Fix that ****.

Marine84
03-25-09, 07:41 AM
That's funny.................16 and 1/2 - it was a strain to get to 17 for him - LOL!

dpd951
03-25-09, 08:12 AM
Fixed

Achped
03-25-09, 09:20 AM
Wait, so you can get 17 pullups? I hope you just went out and did a set because in the Corps you don't round up!

dpd951
03-25-09, 05:41 PM
Ha, no. I round down. I can do 17 (did 18 a few times but not consistent). So..... Has anyone heard of this kind of bonus?

MarinesFTW
03-25-09, 11:30 PM
If you get a bonus for referals hell imma be a rich boy once and if I make it through boot camp. Im only a junior still not even in the DEP and i got 3 referals and 3 more kids thinking about the Marines or the Army... And if i remeber right anyone that puts you as a person that got them to enlist is a referal there is no limited time, I think your recruiter is just trying to get you to get him the referals faster, mine does all the time because I guess im not doing good enough lol..... I would talk to him and get it figured out tho, there will be many different answers, it never hurts to go strait to the source.