PDA

View Full Version : Damn Does it feel good..

Gnetics
02-23-09, 04:26 PM
Had PT this weekend, and while on the run and singing cadence we were passing by a old man..probably in his early 80's a little hunched over man. He had a veteran jacket on and his Navy ship cap on, and as we were approaching him he stood to the side stood up as straight as he could and saluted us as we ran by, that old man made me yell that cadence loud and proud..thanks old man..you gave this poolee some Moto to "keep on keepin' on" :thumbup:

Rocky C
02-23-09, 04:55 PM
If that ever happens to you again, stop, shake his hand and say "Thank you for your Service, Sacrifice and my FREEDOM.
Good Luck to you my friend,
Semper Fi,
Rocky

Gnetics
02-23-09, 05:02 PM
I would have loved to do that L.Cpl, but I dont think I can just jump out of formation on a run with the Sgt yelling cadence at my side. I Just hope I see that old man again on a random walk and be able to thank him.

redman1
02-23-09, 05:07 PM
Good Story
Once you Earn the Title of United States Marine you never forget and never forget to respect your brothers.
It would have been good to have stopped and showed him some respect also. If you ever see him again you need to Salute him and shake his hand and probably welcome hm back home.
You never know it might be his first Welcome Back Home Marine, after all it only took about twenty years for me to get mine.
Semper Fi Redman1

Wyoming
02-23-09, 05:42 PM
OLD MAN!!! - :mad:

Easy pup.

That OLD Man, nay, that PROUD VETERAN has more pizz and vinegar in his veins than most will ever see.

Respect him. Drop out, shake his hand and thank him for his service.

Your recruiter would approve.

Petz
02-23-09, 05:46 PM
I would have loved to do that L.Cpl, but I dont think I can just jump out of formation on a run with the Sgt yelling cadence at my side. I Just hope I see that old man again on a random walk and be able to thank him.

what is a Lance. Cpl ????? try LCpl, or as some old schools do L/Cpl...

it's not a name where you are using the first initial 'cause you don't want to spell it.

Rains
02-23-09, 05:49 PM
Had PT this weekend, and while on the run and singing cadence we were passing by a old man..probably in his early 80's a little hunched over man. He had a veteran jacket on and his Navy ship cap on, and as we were approaching him he stood to the side stood up as straight as he could and saluted us as we ran by, that old man made me yell that cadence loud and proud..thanks old man..you gave this poolee some Moto to "keep on keepin' on" :thumbup:

Good Sh!t.

JWG
02-23-09, 07:32 PM
Definitely good sh!t. That's a good example of why we all have or plan to serve in the military, especially the Marine Corps. For that service to country and everlasting BROTHERHOOD. Makes me so damn proud and can't wait.

As for welcoming veterans home, it's so important. I remember back in 8th grade our English teacher had veterans in. One was a Marine in Vietnam who was one of the "tunnel rats." I've heard many stories of the hell that was, let alone Vietnam itself. The lunch bell rang and everyone ran to the lunch room out the door, but I stayed and shook each of their hands, especially looking in that particular Marines eyes, and said "Welcome Home, Marine." You could just see the thankfulness in his eyes. It gave me chills.

Thanks for sharing your story of brotherhood between generations. Just shows you it will always be with you in life. STAY MOTO!!

SGT7477
02-23-09, 07:50 PM
You have alot to learn, he served his time, you have not.:evilgrin:

Mattjd
02-23-09, 08:52 PM
That reminds me of a PT run I had at my last poole function. We were running through a parking lot nearing the end of our run, with the SSgt yelling the cadences. As we passed an extrememly old couple just about to enter their car, we all yelled something along hte lines of " AND WE SHOT HIS ASS DEAD" . Man the facial expression on that old lady was priceless. her jaw dropped acted like she saw a ghost that just offended the hell outa her haha.

probably more funny if you were there type thing.

Gunner614
02-23-09, 09:25 PM
That reminds me of a PT run I had at my last poole function. We were running through a parking lot nearing the end of our run, with the SSgt yelling the cadences. As we passed an extrememly old couple just about to enter their car, we all yelled something along hte lines of " AND WE SHOT HIS ASS DEAD" . Man the facial expression on that old lady was priceless. her jaw dropped acted like she saw a ghost that just offended the hell outa her haha.

ROFL

That same kind of thing happened to me once too. We were running by kind-of old couple singing a really funny cadence about Jodies (cant remember how it goes). The lady had a ":scared:" kind of look on her face and the guy was just cracking up. It was hilarious:bunny:

Gnetics
02-23-09, 09:27 PM
what is a Lance. Cpl ????? try LCpl, or as some old schools do L/Cpl...

it's not a name where you are using the first initial 'cause you don't want to spell it.

Will do, Sir.

JoeInVille
02-23-09, 09:48 PM
I prefer to call them Lance Criminals...

cocruxified
02-23-09, 09:49 PM
All that's just fine and dandy.

I just love the PT. :no: FEELS GOOD!!

Achped
02-23-09, 09:55 PM

"America doesn't need a Marine Corps, America wants a Marine Corps."

I know it was your recruiter that did that, but personaly I think thats not the wisest thing to do. Those old people could have been a senator, there goes my $$$ for new sapi plates.

Petz
02-23-09, 09:57 PM
I prefer to call them Lance Criminals...

first off PFC, that's disrespect to Marines senior to you and and Marine who held that rank. Are you implying that we were/are criminals? that we do things that are against the law?

Devil Dog, I think you should wait until you can call yourself a LCpl before you start thinking up cute little nick names... I was Staffy Petzold once by a reservist... lets just say that was the last time I heard him say my name again.

You may think respect goes both ways, but that's only when it's initiated from the junior Marine... don't think I or any other Marine of lessor grade need respect in order to give it first.

read your Promotion warrent, memorize it.. and one day IF you are lucky enough to attain the rank of Cpl you will understand what I'm saying.

kill:iwo:

Petz
02-23-09, 09:58 PM
"America doesn't need a Marine Corps, America wants a Marine Corps."

I know it was your recruiter that did that, but personaly I think thats not the wisest thing to do. Those old people could have been a senator, there goes my $$$ for new sapi plates.

I didn't have them during the invasion... Marines didn't have them in vietnam or korea.... why do you need them now? haha. get thicker skin Devil, you'll survive.:flag::banana:

redman1
02-23-09, 10:11 PM
:thumbup:
first off PFC, that's disrespect to Marines senior to you and and Marine who held that rank. Are you implying that we were/are criminals? that we do things that are against the law?

Devil Dog, I think you should wait until you can call yourself a LCpl before you start thinking up cute little nick names... I was Staffy Petzold once by a reservist... lets just say that was the last time I heard him say my name again.

You may think respect goes both ways, but that's only when it's initiated from the junior Marine... don't think I or any other Marine of lessor grade need respect in order to give it first.

read your Promotion warrent, memorize it.. and one day IF you are lucky enough to attain the rank of Cpl you will understand what I'm saying.

kill:iwo:

Well Said!!!!!!!!!
Semper Fi Redman1

Books
02-23-09, 10:37 PM
I had a similar run in lately. I was on the inter-terminal train thing at KORD on my way back from Chicago with my father and step-mother. The only other person on the train was this man in his fifties, and he was wearing a MARINES lanyard, identical to the one I have for my car keys. Anyway, we had a conversation lasting the duration of the train ride, mostly about helicopters, his service, my to-be-service, but my parents were in complete awe. They couldn't understand the connection. When I got off of the train, the man yelled proudly "Semper Fi, Marine!" I know that if he was in uniform I would rate somewhere below maggot excrement and he would never say such a thing, but I was really happy none-the-less. My parents did not say anything for a while after that.

Rocky C
02-24-09, 06:32 AM

L.Cpl ??????? What the F**K does that mean?????? Boy, you just P***ed me off.... Now get down and gimmee a HUNDRED. Or better yet, take those 4 pullups and turn them into 50!!!!!! and I don't ever want to hear you say "OLD MAN" The next words coming out of your mouth better be "YES SIR, VETERAN SIR".........

Rocky C
02-24-09, 06:50 AM
L.Cpl ??????? What the F**K does that mean?????? Boy, you just P***ed me off.... Now get down and gimmee a HUNDRED. Or better yet, take those 4 pullups and turn them into 50!!!!!! and I don't ever want to hear you say "OLD MAN" The next words coming out of your mouth better be "YES SIR, VETERAN SIR".........

Better Yet, Take those 4 lame ass pullups you do and turn them into 50!!!!

Rocky,

Lance Corporal of the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS.......
100% Service Connected
Semper Fi, Do Or Die..........

Doc Greek, can I get the Blue pill now??? (HA)........

KawiGunny
02-24-09, 07:31 AM

Someone mentioned you should have stepped out and shaked the man's hand and thank him. Then, you mentioned being in formation and afraid to get yelled at. Who gives a damn if you get yelled at? Your a poolee. Not even a Marine yet. Besides, once you get to bootcamp you will get yelled at all the time.

I jumped out of formation one time while running in Sasabo Japan. We were down there to help beef up security when the USS New Jersey (battle ship) was pulling into port. There were a bunch of old Navy Vetserans there on a tour/reunion. Sasebo isn't very far from Hiroshima. These guys starting yelling (good type of yelling) as we ran by. Even the youngest looking man in that group looked old enough to be my grandfather. I was a Cpl and these guys really motivated me so much that I just had to stop and thank them. When my platoon Sgt saw what I did, he turned the platoon around and came back to do the same thing. We all shook their hands and before you knew it, we had been there for over 30 minutes while they told us their sea stories. Once we got back to the barge (grey hilton) we were staying on, my platoon Sgt reamed me a new one. He said I put him in the spotlight because I jumped out of formation by myself and he kept going. After he chewed my arse, he addmittied it was fun to listen to those guys. Sometimes an arse chewing is worth it. That one definitely was.

Achped
02-24-09, 12:26 PM
I would totally be happy with an LBV and a kevlar. Someone runs at you, shoots at you, and then runs away...no one can freaking catch him because your flak alone weighs 60 freaking pounds.

thewookie
02-24-09, 12:42 PM
I would totally be happy with an LBV and a kevlar. Someone runs at you, shoots at you, and then runs away...no one can freaking catch him because your flak alone weighs 60 freaking pounds.

I know I'm a little late in on this one, and veering off the subject but,,,,what are you doing running after someone that shoots at you, doesn't that constitute deadly force? Maybe if you were a little faster on the draw and could hit what you're aiming at then you wouldn't have to run after someone shooting at you.

Bullets travel fast. :D What's that old saying, don't run - cause you'll only die tired....

Petz
02-24-09, 01:02 PM
wookie.... that's a great point!!! hhahaha.

Gnetics
02-24-09, 02:14 PM
The original idea of this post was not meant to offend anyone, It was meant as motivation and that is all. I should have stopped and shaken that Veterans hand even if I was to be yelled at.
I also made a mistake and did not address the Lance Corporal as appropriate and I apologize, it will not happen again. I would like to say thank you to any and all Marines that have corrected me in my errors. If I have at any point offended any Marine or Veteran I am sorry, I did not at any point try to offend anyone.

Gnetics
02-24-09, 02:16 PM

YES SIR, VETERAN SIR

Big Jim
02-24-09, 04:30 PM
On the shaking the hand of a veteran subject....alot of times an old veteran...of any branch....won't tell you he is a veteran. If he isn't wearing anything that would recognize him as a vet that is....and I agree that you should have broken rank and gone and shaken his hand. The utmost respect is always given to those who have come before you and sacrificed blood, sweat and tears...sometimes their lives.

Thats what its all about....paying respect to those who have definitely earned it...

redman1
02-24-09, 04:32 PM
Poolee GENETICS well taken. Carry On
If your attitude stays the same you will be a good Marine
Lets keep this post for what it started to be
Semper Fi Redman1

redman1
02-24-09, 04:41 PM
Poolee's remember we don't want any Pussy's the have the Eagle, Globe, Anchor
Respect your old farts like me
When I was in San Francisco at the Air Port on the way to Nam I was in my uniform and a former Marine said something smart to me but I don't remember now what it was. He was in Civies and I didn't know he had was a Marine but I replied "What's it to you, kiss my ass" He said Carry On Marine I see things haven't change much since I was on Active Duty. I then Saluted him and thanked him for his service.
I was a Buck Sergeant back then and thought I could whip anyone's ass.
Most of us are Old Farts now but we still kick ass and will blow you away.
Hold your head high and learn as much as you can. Marine training is the BEST there is so you need to grip on to it and you will survive. When you ever do make it and deploy you will have the BEST training you could ever get and its up to you what you do with it.
Semper Fi Redman1

temarti
02-24-09, 04:45 PM
I agree it went from motivating for someone coming into our Corps to rank police to something else, good luck Genetics!

Rocky C
02-24-09, 05:12 PM
YES SIR, VETERAN SIR

Gnetics,
Job well done!!!!
You took the SH*T and came out smelling like a Rose :)
I know you will make a Fine Marine.
Good Luck to you in your quest to "Earn The Title".
I hear The Marines are looking for a few good men. I think they are speaking about YOU!!!!!
Stay in touch,
Semper Fi,
Rocky

ps. I still want you to get down and give me a Hundred (only kidding)

SGTBrentG
02-24-09, 09:52 PM
I have a similar story. About 6 months ago I was sitting at the American Legion and an elderly gentleman was sitting at the end of the bar. I was told that he was a WW2 Navy vet and witnessed the flag raising at Iwo Jima. I ceased all conversation with those around me and moved to sit beside this gentleman. He shared the story with me like it was nothing. Needless to say, he didn't pay for any more drinks that night (not that he drank much, maybe a couple beers) and I was lucky enough to get to shake his hand. Don't ever let an opportunity like that pass you by!

thewookie
02-24-09, 10:14 PM
I have a similar story. About 6 months ago I was sitting at the American Legion and an elderly gentleman was sitting at the end of the bar. I was told that he was a WW2 Navy vet and witnessed the flag raising at Iwo Jima. I ceased all conversation with those around me and moved to sit beside this gentleman. He shared the story with me like it was nothing. Needless to say, he didn't pay for any more drinks that night (not that he drank much, maybe a couple beers) and I was lucky enough to get to shake his hand. Don't ever let an opportunity like that pass you by!

Good story, and well said. Loudmouth guys like me never did anything, it's the guys who don't talk that you should wonder about. Give em all more respect them you except and you'll start off ok.

immaproshooter
02-25-09, 01:24 AM
gotta love motto stories

KawiGunny
02-25-09, 07:11 AM
Good story, and well said. Loudmouth guys like me never did anything, it's the guys who don't talk that you should wonder about. Give em all more respect them you except and you'll start off ok.

Loudmouths are ok with me. You did your part in the training out in Chesapeake. I used to come out there a lot when I was on CADRE duty on Little Creek. If we ever cross paths I'll buy you one, or two or three. Hopefully we won't loose count and have to start over. :beer:

outlaw3179
02-25-09, 09:37 AM
Wow..this just turned into a goatrope.

1. Lance Criminal has been around for years. My old Sgt. Major use to us that all the time. Just like we had our own little underground , no disrespect it was just something we called each other or senior Marines called us.

2. Give the kid a fu*king break. He was in formation. You dont just jump out of formation to shake the hand of some old guy . Say thanks and carry the fuc* on.

3. How did this thread go from it being a cool story from a motivated kid to "we didnt have sapis in the old corps so Im hardcore" . Jesus ..

cool story kid.

temarti
02-25-09, 09:46 AM
God Forbid if some one brought up "LCpl Mafia"..:marine:

outlaw3179
02-25-09, 09:52 AM
lol...oh yeah i forgot about that one.

Petz
02-25-09, 10:03 AM
Wow..this just turned into a goatrope.

1. Lance Criminal has been around for years. My old Sgt. Major use to us that all the time. Just like we had our own little underground , no disrespect it was just something we called each other or senior Marines called us.

2. Give the kid a fu*king break. He was in formation. You dont just jump out of formation to shake the hand of some old guy . Say thanks and carry the fuc* on.

3. How did this thread go from it being a cool story from a motivated kid to "we didnt have sapis in the old corps so Im hardcore" . Jesus ..

cool story kid.

1) because if you haven't attained the rank/title you don't (in my opinion) rate making little nick names even if it's been around longer than you've been alive (devil dog, leatherneck, Lance coolie, Perfect For Cleaning). So that should help you understand that you need to be in the shoes before you can comment about how they feel.

2) I do believe you are correct, the recruiters are teaching them fundamentals of military training which includes discipline which I feel he showed by not jumping out even though he felt he should have. Semper Fi.

3) because this is a Marine site, and we like to bull sh!t about everything, so if it's not a topic, we create it on the spot because we can improvise like that... besides, I'm the one you are complaining about in #1 & 3... so now you can understand how it goes from a moto story, a rank nazi, people complaining about him not jumping out, to people talking about why people don't stay on topic.

:iwo::banana:

and if you really do have a problem with what I say, then please PM me like the rest of this site in order to complain. :D

outlaw3179
02-25-09, 10:07 AM
Outstanding ! Kill Babies and Rape puppies !

Petz
02-25-09, 10:14 AM
.... rape puppies..... you might be able to see some of that at zootube365.com.....

outlaw3179
02-25-09, 10:17 AM
Thats horrible!........... Ill have to go check that out later.

NoRemorse
02-25-09, 10:22 AM
Is that why my puppy's pregnant?

We're taking you to court, Sgt.

outlaw3179
02-25-09, 10:23 AM
No it wasnt me...I pulled out.

Petz
02-25-09, 10:23 AM
NoMore... don't look at that site at work... it's NSFW.

and for someone who I thought was so smart, you're an idiot... humans can't impregnate dogs!!!!

s/f

NoRemorse
02-25-09, 10:34 AM
NoMore... don't look at that site at work... it's NSFW.

and for someone who I thought was so smart, you're an idiot... humans can't impregnate dogs!!!!

s/f

No, but they can convince a court of law that my dog was impregnanted by a human and that the father of said litter owes child support and a bit extra on top for pain and suffering.

Yeah I'm idiotic... idiotic like a fox!

KawiGunny
02-25-09, 10:41 AM
No, but they can convince a court of law that my dog was impregnanted by a human and that the father of said litter owes child support and a bit extra on top for pain and suffering.

Yeah I'm idiotic... idiotic like a fox!

Better go on Springer and get a paternity test before going to court.:D

NoRemorse
02-25-09, 10:46 AM
Better go on Springer and get a paternity test before going to court.:D

Thanks, GySgt, but Maury already called. :banana:

immaproshooter
02-25-09, 10:50 AM
well why not just visit steve wilko also

NoRemorse
02-25-09, 11:12 AM
Now we're talking. We all go and do the rounds on the talk show circuit and divvy up the big bucks.

temarti
02-25-09, 11:16 AM
SSgt.'s point taken, topic changed again.. LOL

immaproshooter
02-25-09, 11:18 AM
ya but ya gotta expect that from a bunch of bored Devil Dogs and im sure the wannabes are use to it as well

Petz
02-25-09, 11:27 AM
60% of the time, I'm right every time....

that's what it means to be a leader of Marines.... :P

temarti
02-25-09, 11:37 AM
Good deal, Leaders and SNCO's, common theme today as I attended the career course graduation this morning at Quantico.. S/F

outlaw3179
02-25-09, 12:00 PM
Ive been to a chicken pluckin, 2 goat ropes, a rodeo and I aint never seen nothing as f*cked up as this thread.

immaproshooter
02-25-09, 12:04 PM
lol...had to read that a second time...coulda swore it said 2 goat rapes

NoRemorse
02-25-09, 12:05 PM
Ive been to a chicken pluckin, 2 goat ropes, a rodeo and I aint never seen nothing as f*cked up as this thread.

That reminds me. My grandmother and grandfather on my dad's side used to compare techniques with each other. My grandmother would snatch said chicken up by the neck and throttle the bastard like he crapped in her cheerios. The little sh!t would run around and thrash around a bit for a while.

My grandfather was far more pragmatic. He'd pick the bird up by the left wing and thrust the knife edge of his fingers into the armpit, creating enough trauma to stop the heart and stopping all movement instantly.

Now that's moto!

temarti
02-25-09, 12:08 PM
I think this thread has symptoms of AADD, Adult Attention Deficit Disorder!

NoRemorse
02-25-09, 12:09 PM
I think this thread has symptoms of AADD, Adult Attention Deficit Disorder!

Did you say goat rape?

KawiGunny
02-25-09, 12:13 PM
lol...had to read that a second time...coulda swore it said 2 goat rapes

Thats ok.... I had to read it again to because I thought he said "Chicken F*ckin".

immaproshooter
02-25-09, 12:18 PM
at least im not the only one

outlaw3179
02-25-09, 12:27 PM
Did I hear goat rape? Count me in !!! :)

outlaw3179
02-25-09, 12:28 PM
lol..it was something my old platoon sgt. use to say all the time.

Petz
02-25-09, 01:15 PM
I'm about to goto work, and this happens to be the only thread that's active in my subscribed threads.... I have like 100 of them!! (most of them are dead....)

this is sad. haha.

Rains
02-25-09, 03:26 PM
I get a good laugh out of threads like these...

Gnetics
02-25-09, 03:46 PM
This threads original purpose was Moto, somewhere along the line the conversation changed to animal porn and death.

On a side note, I did meet a Vietnam Veteran at the Post Office yesterday. Thanked him for his service and shook the mans hand, I also remembered somebody on the boards telling me it took years to get his "Welcome home" So I also welcomed the Veteran back home...wow the man took a deep breath and thanked me. He said only 2 people had ever welcomed him home, the other being his Mother. Ended up talking to the man for over 20 min, told me some crazy stories about him and his buddies in Nam.. at the end he thanked me for Enlisting and wished me good luck. Its crazy to think a man can go to war for his country or Enlist in the service and have to wait years for people to welcome him home, or thank him for the sacrifices made..

Rains
02-25-09, 03:53 PM
This threads original purpose was Moto, somewhere along the line the conversation changed to animal porn and death.

On a side note, I did meet a Vietnam Veteran at the Post Office yesterday. Thanked him for his service and shook the mans hand, I also remembered somebody on the boards telling me it took years to get his "Welcome home" So I also welcomed the Veteran back home...wow the man took a deep breath and thanked me. He said only 2 people had ever welcomed him home, the other being his Mother. Ended up talking to the man for over 20 min, told me some crazy stories about him and his buddies in Nam.. at the end he thanked me for Enlisting and wished me good luck. Its crazy to think a man can go to war for his country or Enlist in the service and have to wait years for people to welcome him home, or thank him for the sacrifices made..

:beer:

If I ever meet another Vetrian I will make sure to thank him for his service.
I have immennse respect for those men, sadly there arent many of them in my area, that I know of.

NoRemorse
02-25-09, 03:55 PM

Well done, poolee. Cherish that moment.

Now go get some.... goat!!!

NoRemorse
02-25-09, 04:07 PM
Gah, lost my moto story during the edit. A few days ago an older gentleman came to our office for an exam. He spotted me off to the side and immediately inquired as to whether or not I was a Marine.

We got to talking and he told me that he was an associate of the MCL in White Plains. His brother fought in Peleliu during the Pacific campaign. He and many other Marines there made the ultimate sacrifice. I was honored to hear this story. The least I could give him was a handshake and a Semper Fi. Family is family afterall.

Never got his name. Like so many encounters with veterans and their family members names weren't exchanged, but the feeling that we were family got across instantly.

redman1
02-25-09, 04:15 PM
Well Done!!!!!!!!!
It only took me about twenty years and broke down and cried.
You know I just now thought about it but my dad who was in WWII in the Army never even said welcome home to me.
I guess he never thought about it. He was in a different war and I remember him telling stories about ticker tape parades to welcome them home.
I was brought up to serve your country and I guess I expected something like that when I returned.
One thing about the Marines returning from war these days is they go and come back as a unit and we went alone and returned alone.
On my freedom bird home they served me drinks all the way home. Allot of drinks from Nam to N.C. I didn't even know where I was. Remember the cab driver had to look at my drivers licenses to see where I lived. My wife was staying with her parents and that address was on my licenses. When I got there she rushed me off to a motel until the next day. I remember I couldn't sleep because it was too quiet.
Again Job Well Done Gnetics, As I remember on another thread you took allot of **** and came out of it on the good side. You'll make a good Marine.
Semper Fi Redman1

Gnetics
02-25-09, 04:30 PM
Well Done!!!!!!!!!
It only took me about twenty years and broke down and cried.
You know I just now thought about it but my dad who was in WWII in the Army never even said welcome home to me.
I guess he never thought about it. He was in a different war and I remember him telling stories about ticker tape parades to welcome them home.
I was brought up to serve your country and I guess I expected something like that when I returned.
One thing about the Marines returning from war these days is they go and come back as a unit and we went alone and returned alone.
On my freedom bird home they served me drinks all the way home. Allot of drinks from Nam to N.C. I didn't even know where I was. Remember the cab driver had to look at my drivers licenses to see where I lived. My wife was staying with her parents and that address was on my licenses. When I got there she rushed me off to a motel until the next day. I remember I couldn't sleep because it was too quiet.
Again Job Well Done Gnetics, As I remember on another thread you took allot of **** and came out of it on the good side. You'll make a good Marine.
Semper Fi Redman1.

I believe this is the same thread Sir, It just went AWOL. So I figured I would post most recent run in with a Veteran and Hopefully the thread would straighten itself out..and it seems to be working.

Gnetics
02-25-09, 04:37 PM
Gah, lost my moto story during the edit. A few days ago an older gentleman came to our office for an exam. He spotted me off to the side and immediately inquired as to whether or not I was a Marine.

We got to talking and he told me that he was an associate of the MCL in White Plains. His brother fought in Peleliu during the Pacific campaign. He and many other Marines there made the ultimate sacrifice. I was honored to hear this story. The least I could give him was a handshake and a Semper Fi. Family is family afterall.

Never got his name. Like so many encounters with veterans and their family members names weren't exchanged, but the feeling that we were family got across instantly.

Yeah, I did not exchange names with the Veteran as well. But he was talking to me as if he already knew me. He also told me to make sure I never quit and make it loud when I get to bootcamp and ill be fine. He told me he will never forget the day he became a marine, I told I will do my best so I can one day say the same.
Ok, Time to go get some running done. This poolee needs to lose some weight. Maybe ill do my run without the flak vest today..

Books
02-25-09, 04:55 PM
I had some goat last night for dinner... Now I'm wondering how many children it bore to US Marines. Fantastic.

Rocky C
02-25-09, 04:55 PM
OK, time to end this thread.
Gnetics!!!!!!!!
Did you give me my Hundred yet???
( HA ) :D

Semper Fi,

Rocky

redman1
02-25-09, 05:21 PM
OK, time to end this thread.
Gnetics!!!!!!!!
Did you give me my Hundred yet???
( HA ) :D

Semper Fi,

Rocky

RoadIsland you got cheated.
He sent me Two Hundred and a Fifty Dollar bonus to put him on my friends list.
He is my first and probably last poolee on my list and I'm going to watch him close. I think he has got what it takes.
Semper Fi Redman1

Rocky C
02-25-09, 05:30 PM
RoadIsland you got cheated.
He sent me Two Hundred and a Fifty Dollar bonus to put him on my friends list.
He is my first and probably last poolee on my list and I'm going to watch him close. I think he has got what it takes.
Semper Fi Redman1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I got Screwed!!!!!!!

outlaw3179
02-25-09, 05:37 PM
So whatsup.....are we raping this goat or what?

Rains
02-25-09, 05:39 PM
I dont know what this deal about raping goats is but I'd love to know... :scared: :cool: :banana:

NoRemorse
02-25-09, 06:51 PM
I had some goat last night for dinner... Now I'm wondering how many children it bore to US Marines. Fantastic.

That right there is some funny trash. Give this kid a dollar.

PS. stay away from the goat's milk.

outlaw3179
02-25-09, 07:27 PM
Oh I dont drink goat milk ...I stick with 2% Bull milk.

NoRemorse
02-25-09, 09:11 PM
And I thought this thread was well beyond Bull milk at this point.

I stand corrected!

Books
02-26-09, 04:57 PM
Yellow must be in on this goat-pimping because this thread is still open. This is hilarious.

temarti
02-26-09, 05:40 PM
So whatsup.....are we raping this goat or what?

Mama, Mama can't you see... what the Marine Corps done to me....

Petz
02-27-09, 12:11 AM
don't blame the Marine Corps.

outlaw3179
02-27-09, 09:30 AM
Blame the Staff NCO's .

jk

blame the Lance Corporals.

Petz
02-27-09, 09:44 AM
haha.... always passing the buck I see.

giveen
02-27-09, 09:49 AM
The only thing that matters if you are the last one holding the ball.

Petz
02-27-09, 10:00 AM
...what????

you mean the buck?

KawiGunny
02-27-09, 10:34 AM
:beer:

If I ever meet another Vetrian I will make sure to thank him for his service.
I have immennse respect for those men, sadly there arent many of them in my area, that I know of.

If you meet one of those.... take a picture and post it on here. I have never seen one of those.:D

KawiGunny
02-27-09, 10:35 AM
I dont know what this deal about raping goats is but I'd love to know... :scared: :cool: :banana:

You must be from Kintucky.

KawiGunny
02-27-09, 10:37 AM
...what????

you mean the buck?

I guess that depends on whether it was a goat or a bull.

Petz
02-27-09, 12:06 PM
gunny, you just took it back to that level again.... haha.

KawiGunny
02-27-09, 12:08 PM
gunny, you just took it back to that level again.... haha.

Sorry... I forgot what site I was on. Thought this was the "Beastiality" site someone here referred me to. :D

Petz
02-27-09, 12:15 PM
yeah... so that was me... but I did it as a joke, I didn't think people would go there... hahahahaha

Rains
02-27-09, 12:21 PM
If you meet one of those.... take a picture and post it on here. I have never seen one of those.:D

The keyboard always kicks my ass. :no:

KawiGunny
02-27-09, 12:22 PM
yeah... so that was me... but I did it as a joke, I didn't think people would go there... hahahahaha

After outlaw3179 mentioned the chicken f*ckin and goat rape, I went over there to see if he posted videos of his adventures.:D

Petz
02-27-09, 12:30 PM
suuuuuure! I totally believe that gunny.

at least you're not on a government computer anymore...

KawiGunny
02-27-09, 12:33 PM
suuuuuure! I totally believe that gunny.

at least you're not on a government computer anymore...

Wellllllllllllll, that may not be true. At least it's not a military computer.

Petz
02-27-09, 01:07 PM
oh god..... well there goes that job! hahah.