PDA

View Full Version : Recruit Diet

Rasczak
02-22-09, 08:25 PM
I have a friend that is looking for the diet card that diet recruits are placed on, can anyone assist?

Nicd
02-23-09, 11:05 AM
Morning chow: eggs, 1 cup cereal or rice, 1 slice of bread, all you can eat fruit, 1 packet of jam, 1 cup milk or juice.

Noon chow: Basically a 50/50 spread of healthy carbs/protein, 1 slice of bread, all you can eat fruit, 1/2 cup veggies, 1 cup milk or juice.

Evening chow: Basically a 50/50 spread of healthy carbs/protein, 1 slice of bread, all you can eat fruit, 1/2-1 cup vegges, 1 cup milk or juice.

I just graduated and had a kid on diet tray that say next to me everyday. Basically what he had. Not exact but its along those lines. No peanut butter, sweets, or soup. They say no cottage cheese also but you might wanna grab some to keep your protein up.

Hope that helps a bit.

DocGreek
02-23-09, 12:21 PM
NICD.....that's a LOT of fruit!! Gonna' have the sh!ts, in the AM!! EXCERSIZE, 3 squares a day, good night's sleep, and being SELF MOTIVATED....get's the job done!!! NO SNACKS, NO CHIPS, NO BEER, NO SWEET SODAS....just good HEALTHY food, and work-outs!!!.....Works for ME!!.....DOC

Rasczak
02-23-09, 01:11 PM
It kind of helps, but I'm looking for the actual diet recruit card.

Rasczak
02-26-09, 11:25 AM
Any poolees have a friend in boot right now?

Gunner614
02-26-09, 06:17 PM
Yeah, I have a friend at MCRDSD right now. He's somewhere in third phase I think. I lost track becasue he was in MRP for a couple of weeks.

Why??

chadhertz
02-26-09, 08:46 PM
Any poolees have a friend in boot right now?

Yeah I have a buddy who's in receiving this week. He should be picking up his real drill instructors tomorrow:bunny:lol.