PDA

View Full Version : New Poolee, thanks for the help !

Tom88
02-22-09, 02:03 PM
Most of you don't really know me that well, since I spend a lot of time digging through posts rather than contributing a whole lot to the discussion, but I've been on this board for several months now and have only recently been DEP'd in. Couple waivers and interviews later I'm finally on board. I would like to thank all of you for the enormous amount of information that's been provided on this site. Everything has contributed in some form or fashion to my decisions throughout the enlistment process and helped me make some smarter decisions than I might have otherwise. Hopefully I can give a little more back as I have some more personal experience in the DEP and, if all goes well, at Boot Camp.

That said, here's some more of my information. Just out of curiousity, any other Poolees out there going the Civil Affairs route? I don't know any in person yet.

MOS: Motor T (4th CAG)
Ship Date: April 9, 2009

IST Scores:
Pull ups - 3
Crunches - 67
Run - 15:00 (I know, definitely need to pick up the slack in what little time I have before shipping)

And with that said, I'll be sure to update my profile with this information. :beer:

Gunner614
02-22-09, 03:52 PM
PM a moderator to get you status changed to Poolee

jinelson
02-22-09, 03:53 PM
Congratulations Poolee, Motor T OORAH!!!

Jim

JWG
02-22-09, 07:43 PM
Congratulations on the commitment, brother. Now stick with it. Go out and bust your ass and get that IST in better shape and ready to rock 'n roll when Boot Camp comes to mold you into a Marine.

I am confident if you do this you will get the Title. Can't wait to read that "I'm Back" post and it better be a "..and I got the TITLE" filled with OOh-Rah's and Welcome Back, Marines.

Everyone on here should do just that. I am so proud to have the chance and I know you are too. Get that TITLE!!