PDA

View Full Version : Going on leave.

DevilPup2004
06-24-03, 07:43 AM
Just so all y'all won't think that I have fallen off the face of the earth, I won't be around very much for the next month or so. Here's what I'll be up to:

24-29 June Leadership Camp
29 June-02 July Camp Counselor at Junior Camp
05-12 July Civil Air Patrol Summer Encampment
13-18 July Ohio 4-H Shooting Education Camp
18-20 July (Hopefully!) Rifle match aboard MCB Quantico
20-26 July County fair (got some responsibilities!! :eek: )
02-10 August National High Power Rifle Matches at Camp Perry

Don't worry, now. I've got a running program that I'm bringing with me to refer to, and I'll be workin' on my pushups and crunches, as well. I'll also be tryin' to fit in some schoolwork somewhere. Heh. Is there such a thing as having so much of a life that you need to get a life? If there is... well, perhaps I have achieved it.

I'll stop by when I can. Stay motivated! Oorah!

thedrifter
06-24-03, 08:03 AM
Is my eyes playing tricks on me.....I see the words teenager that takes action on her responsiblities......;) :D

Stay motivated.....Enjoy and Learn ......and Take a little time off your busy schedule....and have a little fun........

Take Care......

The Drifter
:marine:

22DevilPup87
06-24-03, 10:06 AM
Whoa, Sis, talk about a busy summer! Have a great time while you're gone. Make sure to e-mail me when you have time in between all that.

I'll watch the place while you're gone, Briski. In between school, work, PT and filling out all these college and nomination applications I'll stop by, keep the newbies in line and take notes on what's going on so you won't have to play catch-up when you return.

Hmm ... looks like you're at Leadership Camp today! I can't wait to hear about that, and you better share what ya learned with the rest of us!

DevilPup2004
07-02-03, 08:41 PM
I'm back for a few days now. Let's see. Things I've learned so far. <br />
<br />
The hugest lesson I learned at Leadership Camp was how to better work with people who are not like me. We did activities with 3...

22DevilPup87
07-10-03, 10:50 AM
So you're at that CAP encampment, Briski. Havin' a blast, I'm sure.

Ya learned a lot at Leadership Camp, Sis. There are real leaders and pretend leaders. Just pointing out the obvious, you're a real one.

We're waitin' for more stories!