PDA

View Full Version : Foreigner needs Help!

Lecstacy
02-15-09, 04:33 AM
Hello Marines.

My name is Marcus, I am 20 years old and i am Swedish. I am currently a soldier doing military service as Close Encounter Defence Unit in the Swedish Air Force. Being a soldier is what i wanna do, i love it. And ever since i was a kid i have been looking at documentaries about the US Army, and of course the Notorious Marines. What i have learned is that the Marines are the best. The best fighting unit in the whole damn world. And my dream is to be one some day. Now i'm in luck. My Military service expends in a couple of months, so i am off the hook soon enough. What i am gonna do is to get a US Green Card (doesn't look to hard), Learn to sing the Star Spangled Banner and take the next flight over there.

The thing is, I want to get more information about the marines, i wanna get in touch with a recruiter, or at least a middleman who can talk to one for me. I wanna know when the training starts at the different training camps and so on.

Does anyone have any advice or even the slightest idea how to help me? if i wasn't clear enough, i need help getting in touch with someone who can tell me how it all works, everything from when i land in America and after that!

Also i want to give you all my respect, and tell you that i look up to each and every one of you.

Thank you all in advance!

Yours, Corporal Marcus Johansson of the Swedish Air Force.

Lecstacy
02-15-09, 04:38 AM
And i realize now after i have posted that this should be in the Recriutment section maybe? i Apologize for this.

rvillac2
02-16-09, 12:42 AM
You need to fill out your profile.

Pete0331
02-16-09, 12:51 AM
Foreigner needs Help!

If they play Urgent and Cold As Ice, you can put me down for $20.

Quinbo
02-16-09, 01:01 AM
Good one pete ... I'm putting $10 on commdog saying it must be a man thing.

commdog7
02-16-09, 01:43 AM
Good one pete ... I'm putting $10 on commdog saying it must be a man thing.

You know me too well, it must be a man thing.... :D