PDA

View Full Version : Collage Degree!

bking0
02-03-09, 12:48 PM
Hey Everyone,
I plan on going into the marines for five years and during that time I plan on obtaining my bacholors degree while active. After I get out of the service, I want to move to germany. My question is: Can My Collage degree that obtained while active transfer to germany? I've asked everyone this question, and I cant seem to get an answer-Please Help!

Always Faithful
Brandon

KawiGunny
02-03-09, 12:54 PM
Join the Army and get your degree while in germany. Problem solved.

Zulu 36
02-03-09, 12:57 PM
Finish your profile and learn to spell better before you head off to "collage." You'll get better grades on your "pappers."

bking0
02-03-09, 12:57 PM
But I Want To Be A Marine, So Can I Do It With The Marines?

KawiGunny
02-03-09, 12:59 PM
Hey Everyone,
I plan on going into the Marines for five years and during that time I plan on obtaining my bacholors degree while active. After I get out of the service, I want to move to germany. My question is: Can My Collage degree that obtained while active transfer to germany? I've asked everyone this question, and I cant seem to get an answer-Please Help!

Always Faithful
Brandon

Ditto for what Zulu 36 said. To save yourself from embarrisment, read the rules before posting something else also.

NoRemorse
02-03-09, 01:00 PM
Hey Everyone,
I plan on going into the marines for five years and during that time I plan on obtaining my bacholors degree while active. After I get out of the service, I want to move to germany. My question is: Can My Collage degree that obtained while active transfer to germany? I've asked everyone this question, and I cant seem to get an answer-Please Help!

Always Faithful
Brandon

1) Profile or you're likely to get everything thrown at you but the answers you want. It's also a part of the rules for posting on this site.

2) Marines, Marine Corps, and the phrase God, Country and Corps, are always capitalized.

3) It's College not Collage. Is English your first language because your sentence structure tells me its not. With that question, are you a citizen of the US, currently residing in the US, or a resident alien in the US?

4) What do you want your Bachelor's to transfer for? For more schooling in Germany? For a job? That depends on accreditation standards in the US and Germany as well as what you'd need the Bachelor's for.

5) I'm not even going to cover why you'd want to enlist in the Marines or why we'd want you when the first thing you spout off is regarding joining for a college edjumacation and moving to Germany; not serving "your" country, being part of something bigger than yourself, being there for the guy next to you, being a member of the elite, and making something of yourself.

temarti
02-03-09, 01:09 PM
Join the Army and get your degree while in germany. Problem solved

Simple and Sweet, LMAOF

Wes40138
02-03-09, 05:39 PM
So are you going to get a degree in Art? :nerd:hence the Collage http://www.austinkleon.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/insomniac.jpg:no:

Books
02-03-09, 07:40 PM
Hooked. On. Phonics.

SGT7477
02-03-09, 07:41 PM
Hey Everyone,

Always Faithful
Brandon
If you can't capitalize Marines, go army.:evilgrin:

Seyborg
02-03-09, 07:41 PM
Hey man,

College is an awesome thing, I would reccomend it. Active duty Marines is awesome as well! But first before you get all those wonderful plans in your head, listen up.

Getting a college degree while on active duty is like WHOA, where's the time. If you do...you wont get a bachelor's in 5 years unless you find a MOS that alots the time do so. Still alot of Marines I've met say it's hard. If you're thinkin about goin' grunt, don't even think you'll have the time.

Now reserves, that's your best bet.

Just my two-cents.

Seybert

Knight86
02-03-09, 08:11 PM
Hey Everyone,

Always Faithful
Brandon

I pretty sure you can get a collage (of) degrees in five years even with active duty, I found one in a few seconds on google, but if it takes you 5 years don't let anyone talk you into giving up! I am pretty sure it will transfer to Germany as there is no current restriction on moving "art" from one country to another...

Do you really have a Sgt Gibbs? or did you watch a little too much NCIS?

fill out the profile!

Sorry I just couldn't resist!!!

stags11
02-03-09, 08:38 PM
Sorry I just couldn't resist!!!

Did not know collages were an option in college...can't see how they could be any use to you in Germany...just listen to the Marines above.