PDA

View Full Version : Here to answer anyones questions.

Smitty Puffs
02-02-09, 05:24 PM
I remember being in your guys shoes about a year ago. Use to be on this site all the time. Havent been around for a while. I completed boot camp back in september. Went through SOI sept-nov. Went to my unit, tried out for the Scout/Sniper platoon, got accepted and here I am now. Any poolees have any questions regarding anything feel free to ask.

LeonardLawrence
02-02-09, 06:44 PM
Welcome back Smitty.

Good on you for your accomplishments and coming back to help the next wave!

MarinesFTW
02-02-09, 07:33 PM
You got accepted?? FINALLY there is someone who went for it and got it and came back here to post congrats man, keep it up..

abailey
02-03-09, 07:00 AM
Grats. What was it like from trying to join to making it?

Marine84
02-03-09, 09:39 AM
Congratulations and Welcome Home Marine! THANK GOD you're here..................talk to all of these kids that post all of these scout sniper/ricky recon/rambo questions.

Poolees, please note, Smitty hasn't been here for a bit because he's been busy with his training. Some of you are going to have a hard time cutting the cord between you and this computer.

Smitty Puffs
02-04-09, 01:02 AM
I already got a bunch of PM's about it haha. Honestly if any of these poolees sat through just one of the classes I go through or saw the stuff I have to memorize, they would never think about being a Scout/Sniper ever again. Did you know that shell casing has 15 distinct points on it? All of which you must know the exact names too. Ya, me either.

PaidinBlood
02-04-09, 01:05 AM
I already got a bunch of PM's about it haha. Honestly if any of these poolees sat through just one of the classes I go through or saw the stuff I have to memorize, they would never think about being a Scout/Sniper ever again. Did you know that shell casing has 15 distinct points on it? All of which you must know the exact names too. Ya, me either.

Hell I know one end is pointy and the other isn't. And I've seen what it can do-ain't talking about paper. All you guys listen to him-go sniper if you want to make sure you never have to kill anyone... :thumbup: