PDA

View Full Version : Reserve Bonus 0351

AviatorDog
01-24-09, 10:12 PM
Hi, I'm switching my contract to 0351 Reserve. The SSgt. I was talking to at the station said there is a possibility of a 20k signing bonus. Where can I find out if any are still available without having to wait to go back to MEPs for my "inspection" and switch. I know we are well into the fiscal year and doubt theres a chance of any being left but who knows. Im not doing this for the money by the way, but if they want to give me 20k then Ill gladly take it!

Thanks!

Knight86
01-24-09, 11:20 PM
I don’t want to sound rude but if you aren’t doing this for the money, then why do you care you wither get it or not?

AviatorDog
01-24-09, 11:32 PM
I don’t want to sound rude but if you aren’t doing this for the money, then why do you care you wither get it or not?

Because if they're willing to give me 20k it would be nice to have that money in my pocket to get a place ect. Instead of going back to my parents and waiting to get some burger flipping job set up before I could even think about getting out.

If I was in it for the money I would have gone next door...

Accord
01-25-09, 01:22 PM

If you're not going to help answer his question then don't post. There's nothing wrong with getting a bonus and if there are bonuses available you better do everything humanly possible to get it.

richerich
01-25-09, 01:35 PM
Hoorah! I wish I got that bonus for 0351!

If you're not going to help answer his question then don't post. There's nothing wrong with getting a bonus and if there are bonuses available you better do everything humanly possible to get it.

Mindgame
01-25-09, 03:31 PM
I love the Motivated. " I don't need the money" type.. I was there and you know where that got me? Fn Nowhere. Get what you can get, and don't let these guys try to pusuade you otherwise. Bills pile up fast at bootcamp, and money helps.

I to had the oppurtunity to get UP To $20k. However. I shipped off without pushing the recruiters. I still kick myself in the ass for that.

Search the maradmins. I accedently came across it. They look like a whole lot of nonsense, but read through it, and it will start making sense.

WKranz
01-25-09, 09:43 PM
Huge bonus for 0351, that seems strange, seeing as its next to impossible to pick up Corporal...

Go for it though, would be foolish to pass that up.