PDA

View Full Version : PFC (Perfect For Cleaning)!!

duarte
01-15-09, 04:58 PM
Ok, so I just got a call from SSgt. Grady (my recruiter), she told me that my second referral DEP'ed in all right, and when I graduate from bootcamp I will pick up PFC. My ultimate goal is to graduate LCpl. from bootcamp, so help me God. Just thought I should let you guys know about my accomplishment. I feel real good. :cool::nerd:

Enigmatic
01-15-09, 05:22 PM
Good on ya, but you ain't really accomplished nothing yet till you step on them footprints. Don't worry bout graduating LCpl out of boot. PFC is good enough, you'll be a Lance before you know it.
When I got to my MOS school, we had two Marines who had picked up LCpl in MCT, due to referrals and all that. So one was made guide and the other class leader. But they couldn't lead for chit, so me and one of my buddies bogarted that trash.....lead, follow or get out of the way indeed....

polizei
01-15-09, 06:18 PM
Congrats! I thought this thread was going to be about House Mouse's.... I was told I would be one... :D

duarte
01-15-09, 07:11 PM
I hear that, you are life right Cpl. Laugh Out Loud.. thanks a lot.

Whitey
01-18-09, 01:22 AM
i agree about the lcpl comment. you wanna earn that one. depending on your MOS you could be put in charge of junior Marines when you hit the fleet and if you have meritorious lance out of boot....do...

WKranz
01-18-09, 01:42 AM
I'm proud i picked up PFC from time in grade. Half the people who get it in boot do not deserve it. Earn your e-2 in boot and i'll respect it.

echo3oscar1833
01-18-09, 02:38 AM
I'm proud i picked up PFC from time in grade. Half the people who get it in boot do not deserve it. Earn your e-2 in boot and i'll respect it.

Poolee Hall, so I guess ummmmm yeah Ill just leave this alone and no comment:D

PaidinBlood
01-18-09, 08:13 AM
Ok, so I just got a call from SSgt. Grady (my recruiter), she told me that my second referral DEP'ed in all right, and when I graduate from bootcamp I will pick up PFC. My ultimate goal is to graduate LCpl. from bootcamp, so help me God. Just thought I should let you guys
know about my accomplishment. I feel real good. :cool::nerd:

be careful what you wish for, and yes you WILL need his help...

Achped
01-18-09, 08:27 AM

You'll respect whatever the fck rank a Marine has regardless of how they picked it up and regardless of your rank, check?

PaidinBlood
01-18-09, 08:31 AM
yeah the classic sh!tbag tactic is to just criticize how other people earn their rank instead of being honest with yourself about your success or failure. Trust me, I know!

yellowwing
01-18-09, 11:03 AM
That's about enough of this.