PDA

View Full Version : new to this site

johnson1
01-13-09, 02:13 PM
hello everyone i am new to this site although not all that new to to marines. i am now engaged to a marine that i have been with for three years now. he is deploying soon and i thought that having a support group would be very nice. i look forward to getting to know all of you. if you have any advice for me it would be very much appreciated.

KawiGunny
01-13-09, 02:14 PM
Welcome to the site. A good start would be to fill out your profile. Helps people know a little about who they are talking to.

sparkie
01-13-09, 02:20 PM
You also might want to call yourself a "Marine Friend", and not spouse, since you ain't one yet,,,,,,

johnson1
01-13-09, 02:30 PM
hello everyone i am new to this site although not all that new to to marines. i am now engaged to a marine that i have been with for three years now. he is deploying soon and i thought that having a support group would be very nice. i look forward to getting to know all of you. if you have any advice for me it would be very much appreciated.

i made a major oops! i am married to him not engaged anymore. we got married on the 10th so im not used to saying it yet. im sorry about the misunderstanding.

hvmech
01-13-09, 02:57 PM
Congrats on your marriage....... and Welcome to the Marine Corps Family and this website. Lots of good helpful people on here. You'll have lots of support during your husbands deployment.
semper Fi