PDA

View Full Version : 6 days and counting

rmreynolds
01-05-09, 06:01 PM
Shipping out on the 12th for MCRDSD. The excitement is awesome, and as prepared as I'm going to be I still know it's not enough but not dwelling on it. Thanks to all the other poolee threads and wise wisdom from all the Marines.

Anyone else that is shipping soon feel free to leave some thoughts or comments.

Thanks again.

Dartena
01-05-09, 06:11 PM
Isn't that 7 days :D

But seriously though, I may be shipping out that day too if my buddy doesn't move his ship date back, and if I get my MOS nailed down :mad:

GL either way bro, i'll see you on the other side!

richerich
01-05-09, 06:46 PM
Best of luck, enjoy every moment of it. You just might miss it when it's all said and done.

SGT7477
01-05-09, 06:57 PM
Good Luck, Get Some.

GEOCO
01-05-09, 07:02 PM
Hey fellow recruit,

I leave Monday the 12th. See you there.

rmreynolds
01-05-09, 07:36 PM
Isn't that 7 days :D

But seriously though, I may be shipping out that day too if my buddy doesn't move his ship date back, and if I get my MOS nailed down :mad:

GL either way bro, i'll see you on the other side!

You are correct on the math, I was actually counting the day at MEPS hotel, I normally catch those little slip ups.:marine:

Also, on a side note, am I the only poolee going from east coast to San Diego? I'm following my old man's footsteps by going there and I can't seem to find anyone else doing the same.

bstinnett09
01-05-09, 07:53 PM
How did you manage that? I haven't heard of anyone doing that.

Dartena
01-05-09, 08:05 PM
Same lol. I live on the West Coast, but that sounds expensive for the Military to be shipping you out to us because your dad did hehe. Good stuff though man, I hope I get that ship out date!