PDA

View Full Version : Im going to catch you.

2ndCEBSupply
11-25-08, 10:19 AM
I dont know if anyone on here ever notices this but alot of people talk like they write or type. Do some people have more than one profile. I must be autistic because i keep reading identical sentence structures.

I have an idea of two so far, just not sure yet.

Am i alone on this one or am i being paranoid about something that really dosent matter.

Echo_Four_Bravo
11-25-08, 11:20 AM
I'd imagine the admin types keep a tab on IP addresses to try to prevent such a thing from happening. If not, they probably could look into it if you send them the people you believe are actually the same.

2ndCEBSupply
11-25-08, 11:26 AM
I'd imagine the admin types keep a tab on IP addresses to try to prevent such a thing from happening. If not, they probably could look into it if you send them the people you believe are actually the same.

No, now i can just flush them out.

Marine84
11-25-08, 11:51 AM
flush 'em out babe

nptwildcat
11-25-08, 12:36 PM
Not sure. Some of the voices in my head say you're right, but some say you're not.

2ndCEBSupply
11-25-08, 12:43 PM
If you here voices in your head then you need to be in the VA forum.

Twitchell
11-25-08, 12:53 PM
Courtesy flush Corporal, courtesy flush!

nptwildcat
11-25-08, 01:33 PM
They (the voices) won't let me go in there. Now that I think about it, the voices sound like my spousal unit.

outlaw3179
11-25-08, 04:34 PM
Maybe you have way too much time on your hands.

hrscowboy
11-25-08, 08:06 PM
He's just jealous the voice's dont talk to him.. Orahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rickyracer
11-25-08, 08:39 PM
If you are married,

you do not have to much time on your hands.

sparkie
11-25-08, 10:12 PM
I've thought about it, seriously, many times. Would think it fun to come in as a poolee. But each time I consider it,,,,, I find it dishonorable. Nope,,,, Not me.

thewookie
11-25-08, 11:18 PM
If you are trying to catch poser's by their sentence structure you are definitely hard corps.

montana
11-26-08, 12:05 AM
darn got cought...me and Sgt Baker are one and the same......sept only diferant
<------<<< never hear voices...hard of hearing...lots of ringing though
someone wanna answer that???

2ndLAADBnWRENCH
11-26-08, 12:39 AM
Welpppp
Where do I start?

Yeh, the ringing wont quit like many of us.

Voices, uhh huh.. like my best friends yackin n attackin..

Being Frosty is what we do best, Keeps ya alive....

Posers on here come n go like jungle rot or flashbacks so now ya see em now ya don't.. I suggest a moderator with the god stick to reach out n touch em... Usually takes a few days to a week to get em back in the mix again.

Achped
11-26-08, 02:49 AM
Well I've been up many a night at Marine84's house, and sometimes have accidentally posted from her account instead of mine...if that's what you're getting at? ;)

sparkie
11-26-08, 07:09 AM
Ok, Ok,,,,, I am Jetdawgg's alter ego. And sometimes I post for Fist,,,,,when he's 'busy' with Jody duties.

Marine84
11-26-08, 07:50 AM
OK...............it's me. Every now and then I like to see what it's like to be a man (except for the chasing women part) and come in here a rile ya'll up.

Marine84
11-26-08, 07:52 AM
OH! And Matt, IF you were to ever have the priviledge of staying at MY house overnight, you won't be playing with a computer babe ;).

Isrowei
11-26-08, 08:57 AM
OH! And Matt, IF you were to ever have the priviledge of staying at MY house overnight, you won't be playing with a computer babe ;).

Dang right!

He'd be doing the dishes in the kitchen...

Marine84
11-26-08, 09:49 AM
I got a dishwasher for that Lt. He would probably be moving furniture or something.

cedarbird6
11-26-08, 04:41 PM
Not sure. Some of the voices in my head say you're right, but some say you're not.

Actually there is nothing wrong with voices in your head just so long as you don’t get into any serious arguments widem..
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/alien.gif

http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage08/12.gif

Bdchi1
11-27-08, 12:03 AM
Check this out. I dont know if anyone on here ever notices this but alot of people talk like they write or type. Do some people have more than one profile. I must be autistic because i keep reading identical sentence structures.

Am i alone on this one or am i being paranoid about something that really dosent matter.

2ndCEBSupply
11-27-08, 09:13 AM
Check this out. I dont know if anyone on here ever notices this but alot of people talk like they write or type. Do some people have more than one profile. I must be autistic because i keep reading identical sentence structures.

That was wity LOL