PDA

View Full Version : Im back. Just wanted to say Thanks.

Smitty Puffs
09-17-08, 05:15 PM
I graduated Sept 12 as well. This isnt a post to let you know I graduated or to recieve any "thank you"'s or "good job's". Its a Thank you from me to all of the Marines that gave me information and the useful tips that helped me through recruit training. To all you fellow devil dogs and leathernecks, I say thank you. Being a Marine is the greatest feeling on the planet. and you dont even know what it really feels like to be apart of it until well after graduation from boot camp. Every morning i wake up I go "damn, I did it. Im a US MArine". And im positive im going to do that for the rest of my life. The fact that im 18 and ive already accomplished my life long goal, completely throws me for a loop. Now it's time to be the best Marine I can be. Learning never stops, I still consider myself an information sponge. So i'll definetly be looking to all you experienced Marines as my career progresses. This website is a BANK of useful knowledge.

Again, thank you.

Zulu 36
09-17-08, 05:30 PM
I graduated Sept 12 as well. This isnt a post to let you know I graduated or to recieve any "thank you"'s or "good job's". Its a Thank you from me to all of the Marines that gave me information and the useful tips that helped me through recruit training. To all you fellow devil dogs and leathernecks, I say thank you. Being a Marine is the greatest feeling on the planet. and you dont even know what it really feels like to be apart of it until well after graduation from boot camp. Every morning i wake up I go "damn, I did it. Im a US MArine". And im positive im going to do that for the rest of my life. The fact that im 18 and ive already accomplished my life long goal, completely throws me for a loop. Now it's time to be the best Marine I can be. Learning never stops, I still consider myself an information sponge. So i'll definetly be looking to all you experienced Marines as my career progresses. This website is a BANK of useful knowledge.

Again, thank you.

Welcome to the family, Marine. Ain't it fun to look at those EGAs in the mirror? :beer:

Mikewebe
09-17-08, 05:36 PM
Welcome Smitty, and if I may, I would suggest you hit the exchange and start reading. Get your MCI's done as soon as you graduate school. PT on your own after hours. And of course go out and enjoy where your at. I would also encourage you to get an allotment started and sent to a bank near home. So if it doesn't become a career you have some cash stored away. A friend of mine left the Corps after 4 years with about 11,000. But he was a homebody. Good luck to you

darkgreen0311
09-17-08, 07:14 PM
Welcome to our frat bro!!!

:marine:SEMPER FI 4 LIFE!!!