PDA

View Full Version : Finally home..

FeMzZ
09-16-08, 11:12 AM
hey, I just graduated with Mike Company on Sept.12th from Parris Island. I leave for SOI on Sept30th. Anyone who needs advice or wants to know anything about bootcamp just send me a PM or email and ill answer your questions as soon as I can. I was with Platoon 3077(KILL!) SSgt. Mercado was our SDI and we had SSgt. Shuler, Sgt. Iddins and SSgt. Borsini as our drill instructors. I learned a lot in bootcamp, but what I learned the first few days there that some people never know is that Marine Corps drill instructors are the most badass people in the damn world. Thats all for now, so just PM me if you have any questions

AL49BGN
09-16-08, 11:21 AM
I don't need advice Devil Dog,but I do wish to Welcome you aboard and congratulate you on earning your title.Good luck and do what you can to help these Poolees out.

SEMPER FI

Chumley
09-16-08, 12:08 PM
Congratulations Marine!!
So, how was your summer?
Semper Fidelis!
C

SupChf
09-16-08, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the ranks Marine!!

jrhd97
09-16-08, 12:12 PM
Welcome home Marine !. Enjoy that little bit of leave.

jinelson
09-16-08, 12:45 PM
Congratulations Marine! OORAH!!!

Jim

Smitty Puffs
09-16-08, 07:05 PM
I also graduated from Mike Company. Platoon 3076. Ssgt Mercado was the man, he wasnt my SDI but I did enjoy it everytime he came down to first deck to talk to us. Now SSgt Schuler, that's a completely different story. that guy was one of the most intimidating Marines ive ever met. I have one story in particular with that guy that ahppened out at Table 2. He jacked me up bad haha. Congratulations Marine.

Platoon 3076
SDI Sgt Bennett
DI Sgt Wilson
DI Sgt Richburg
DI Sgt Estrella

sparkie
09-16-08, 07:12 PM
Gosh,,,,,,, That proves if you can do it,,,,,, anyone can. Welcome, Marine. Gee, I got another brother.

CHOPPER7199
09-16-08, 08:54 PM
Welcome To The Brotherhood, Marines.

yellowwing
09-16-08, 09:02 PM
Welcome to the Brotherhood! Congratulations Marines, Semper Fi :usmc:

sparkie
09-16-08, 10:23 PM
Congratulations Marine!!
So, how was your summer?
Semper Fidelis!
C
HAHAHAHAHAHA,,,,,,,,,,

Smitty Puffs
09-16-08, 10:27 PM
God damn it was hot down there. You wake up at 4 and its already 80 degrees plus 90% humidity.

Now the sand fleas were not all they were cracked up to be. The only day I ever even noticed them was on graduation morning during practice. they ate me alive. Now, fire ants, those are a different story all together. Those little buggers annihilated me allll damn summer.

Smitty Puffs
09-16-08, 10:29 PM
O ya, no joke FemZz. I sat next to DI Ssgt Borcini on the way home to Boston. He lives about 30 miles south of me.

FeMzZ
09-17-08, 10:01 AM
Yeah SSgt Mercado was a great SDI. Haha I could only imagine what Shuler did at Table 2, I dont think there is a single person in the world more intimidating or as badass as SSgt Shuler. Sgt. Wilson was hilarious though, I loved that guy

I also graduated from Mike Company. Platoon 3076. Ssgt Mercado was the man, he wasnt my SDI but I did enjoy it everytime he came down to first deck to talk to us. Now SSgt Schuler, that's a completely different story. that guy was one of the most intimidating Marines ive ever met. I have one story in particular with that guy that ahppened out at Table 2. He jacked me up bad haha. Congratulations Marine.

Platoon 3076
SDI Sgt Bennett
DI Sgt Wilson
DI Sgt Richburg
DI Sgt Estrella

Lupisella
10-15-08, 08:09 PM
Smitty Puffs, you from Boston ? I live right near Boston. I graduated Oct. 10th with Bravo Company, Platoon 1079. SDI SSgt Lee, DIs Sgt Dycus and Sgt Nepaul-Sing.
GOOD TIMES

Semper Fidelis!

mgkusmc
11-26-08, 08:15 PM
God damn it was hot down there. You wake up at 4 and its already 80 degrees plus 90% humidity.

Now the sand fleas were not all they were cracked up to be. The only day I ever even noticed them was on graduation morning during practice. they ate me alive. Now, fire ants, those are a different story all together. Those little buggers annihilated me allll damn summer.

Thats because the sandfleas are smarter than the recruits, they know better than to report to Parris Island when it is at its hottest they come when fall comes cause its a little bit cooler for them lol.

Drill for life
12-18-08, 06:33 PM

A Recruiters Assistant who just got back for MCRDPI was running us and decide to do FLutter Kicks in the gras so we got down and did enough to make us want to chop our legs off and we got up and there where ants covering our legs,crotch, and our feet.

Enigmatic
01-01-09, 05:36 AM
A Recruiters Assistant who just got back for MCRDPI was running us and decide to do FLutter Kicks in the gras so we got down and did enough to make us want to chop our legs off and we got up and there where ants covering our legs,crotch, and our feet.

You suck at life, dude.....

NoRemorse
01-01-09, 12:03 PM
You suck at life, dude.....

Is there something wrong with me? That line right there brought joy to my heart. It's like calling a dog to the back of the house and then closing the sliding glass door in his face.

You know it's wrong, you know the dog doesn't know any better, but you'll be damned if it ain't funny as hell.

Enigmatic
01-02-09, 09:57 PM
Is there something wrong with me? That line right there brought joy to my heart. It's like calling a dog to the back of the house and then closing the sliding glass door in his face.

You know it's wrong, you know the dog doesn't know any better, but you'll be damned if it ain't funny as hell.

:D

Petz
01-02-09, 10:11 PM
enigmatic.... for the win!!

haha, nice dude.