PDA

View Full Version : is it possible?

RickyV
08-08-08, 10:51 PM
Hey wats up this will probably be my last question since i got all the info i need on the corps. I wanted to know if you can get a citizenship by being in the armed forces. And before anyone bust my chops im not joining the corps for a citizenship im joining beacuse i love this country and want to be part of the world's greatest military.

DGardner
08-09-08, 01:01 AM
Best I remember from all the other threads posted on this is that Being in the Armed Forces itself will not get you citizenship.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Marines.

BR34
08-09-08, 01:27 PM
I'm serving with a Marine from Zimbabwe who got his citizenship about 3 weeks ago. I and a fellow Marine went with him to the ceremony and he told us the test was really easy cause the tester was prior AF. They just asked him 6 simple questions, and gave him a date to come back to swear in.

You'll just have to work your way up the chain to get all the paperwork done and you should be fine. But simply joining the armed services isn't a promise of citizenship.

fjmas1976
08-09-08, 01:32 PM
Hey wats up this will probably be my last question since i got all the info i need on the corps. I wanted to know if you can get a citizenship by being in the armed forces. And before anyone bust my chops im not joining the corps for a citizenship im joining beacuse i love this country and want to be part of the world's greatest military.
Spell check and grammar correction are wonderful things:evilgrin:

RickyV
08-09-08, 03:35 PM
Spell check and grammar correction are wonderful things:evilgrin:
No i can actually write like that. I dont need no computer to tell me how to write.

PhantomLord
08-09-08, 03:51 PM
No i can actually write like that. I dont need no computer to tell me how to write.

Ahahaha

fjmas1976
08-10-08, 10:58 AM
I am happy to hear that you "don't need no computer" to tell you how to write. Maybe you should skip the Corps and head straight to Harvard University?:evilgrin:

Books
08-10-08, 12:55 PM
I am happy to hear that you "don't need no computer" to tell you how to write. Maybe you should skip the Corps and head straight to Harvard University?:evilgrin:

This is gold! Classy reponse Lance Corporal. I can't be mad at this guy though... it's too funny.

"no i can actually write like that..." bwahahaha! Good answer.

RickyV
08-10-08, 01:05 PM
Ok that was pretty funny but Ive been typing properly cause another Marine chewd me out for writing badly. Sides im not Harvard material my math scores suck.

SGT7477
08-10-08, 04:52 PM
This sheet is too funny,lol.

FLRULZURSHPSCKS
08-10-08, 04:56 PM
Hope you little sh!ts have fun talking back to Marines in boot camp too.