PDA

View Full Version : Chunk Master...

LcplT
07-26-08, 08:57 PM
For all those Marines who are going into the field of avation, of any kind, here is one of many stories from the WING>
I am LcpL Aaron Taormino. First desert storm, stateside. 4th Air Delivery, 4th LSB,4th Beach and Port Ops - , San Jose, CA. ( I put these in the wrong order on purpose)Our Unit got to do some pretty high speed stuff for a reserve unit. Many jumps and heavy air drops not to mention the good old PT and and Gas Chamber training. The jumps are the most memorable.....or rather the rides to the DZ. We would fly mainly out of Moffit Field, back when they were still flying out of there, we would do training( Hollywood Jumps) jumps down at Fort Ord and other DZs around the state. But sometimes we would goto Stead,Nv. We were young and anxious. I got my 10th jump there at Stead, Nv Airfield and we all know what that means, I GOT MY GOLD!!! We were a diverse bunch of guys just out of high school and some a few years into the Corps.Any way back to Chunk Master training. My good day was 6 baggs full of the nastiest bile. THE CHUNK MASTER was at my best that day. Not to proud of it but yea,by the time I finnished my time in the Marines I couldn't smell the exaust of a C 130 without geting queeeezay. GOD I MISS THOSE DAYS>
Siemper Fi! Marines! God bless all those who do what no one else will.

On a more serious note to all JarHeads. My son was born on Oct 10 1990.. He ships out to Boot next week( If the slot opens, if not then Jan 2009) I am proud and scared at the same time.. Mostly proud. Keep us in your prayers.

avenger08
10-14-08, 11:35 PM
haha thats some funny ****. anyways good luck to your son, hopefully he either made it or is going to make it. semper fi