PDA

View Full Version : Usmc Fast

119Wrestler
06-29-08, 03:34 AM
Hello Devil Dogs.
I was wondering, does MCSF FAST have to go through SERE School or no?
Thanks.

Pete0331
06-29-08, 04:28 AM
Not that I know of.
Bootcamp
Infantry school
Security Forces school
Duty Station

thewookie
06-29-08, 07:34 AM
Hello Devil Dogs.
I was wondering, does MCSF FAST have to go through SERE School or no?
Thanks.

No

JordanB
06-29-08, 11:14 AM
1. Dont ever call a Marine devil dog unless hes a boot to you.
2. No
3. FAST=Fake Ass Seal Team
4. Seals are over rated, see them all the time here.

thewookie
06-29-08, 11:54 AM
2. No

Who are you, you boot?

Where do you get this knowledge of who is what?

And what is this about not calling someone a devil dog? Is that title reserved for use amongst Marines, and then to those who are only junior to you?

I must have missed that POI?

Hard chargin PFC.....

Brewer0311
06-29-08, 12:14 PM
2. No

You see them all the time there becuase they operate in your AO. I've been in operations with them a few times. I don't see them as over rated at all. They know their **** and 9 times out of 10 they have been in 3 times longer than you. Learn some respect to your superiors. Disrespect to a superior NCO is not just for the USMC it applies to all branches. I hardly doubt that someone who has been in the Marine Corps less than a year has any speculation on what they (SEALS) actually do. Or what FAST does for that matter.

119Wrestler
06-29-08, 12:23 PM
Ok cool
Thanks Marines.

Marine84
06-29-08, 12:23 PM
Yeah wookie - that's another one of those things that's changed - it's not nice to call another Marine "Devil Dog". Next thing you know this new generation will want to call themselves "Godly Canines". Just to let ya'll know up front - I won't ever get mad if somebody calls me a Devil Dog.

ecfree
06-29-08, 04:23 PM
2. No
Hey BOOT.....DEVIL DOG,you wouldn't make a pimple on a seals ass........:evilgrin:

JordanB
06-30-08, 10:33 AM
Im deployed and Ive been in longer than a year, I think that entitles me to an oppinion.

Brewer0311
06-30-08, 11:17 AM
Im deployed and Ive been in longer than a year, I think that entitles me to an oppinion.

Still a boot. Still only been in a year. I'll visit you when you get back in town there PFC.:devious:

thewookie
06-30-08, 11:30 AM
Hey Jordan,

Semper Fi and thank you for your service, PFC.

Maybe you should educate us on what brings you to all these great opinions you have? I believe you are entitled to them but you know they are just like azzholes.

If you can't put anything together that makes any real sense, then I suggest you keep your uneducated opinions to yourself, especially considering it's something you know nothing about first hand.

I've seen you in here before spouting off about SF and/or FAST.

Just like the rest of your boot buddies around here that spout off about it and have no experience at all, you're all just a bunch of sea lawyers trying to impress the poolees.

Let me give you a tip,, you want to impress them don't talk down about others, it's very shallow, and makes me think you have short d*ck syndrome.

Most of the guys I served with, and trained in SF and FAST would outperform you in a second, on your best day. Hands down.

Oh but let me guess you have a former SF Marine in your command that is a piece? I bet you do, I have seen many myself, but I try not to generalize the whole group because it makes you look stupid.

In my eight years I saw countless shiatbag 03's, just like any other MOS, but I never thought that was the norm.

Any way, thanks again for being in the right place at the right time and serving our country.

You want to impress somebody with your knowledge then try knowing something about the subject.

Carry on...PFC

Backblast
07-07-08, 10:03 AM
Jordan, would like to borrow some salt. I bet you would. Here is a little off my finger nail. Sprinkle Sprinkle, Boot.

Pete0331
07-07-08, 12:02 PM

LOL, and you're still a PFC. Know your place.

JordanB
07-08-08, 07:59 AM
yut

thewookie
07-08-08, 01:06 PM
yut

looky looky Mr. Jordan has some landing wings...

Hey Devil Dog, (I can call you that?) congratulations.

Backblast
07-08-08, 02:00 PM
(virtual elbow to both arms)
Welcome to the crossed rifle club. Congratulations and Semper Fi Marine.

JordanB
07-09-08, 09:30 AM
thx just picked up, now I gotta start doing them mci's (groan)