PDA

View Full Version : Poolees will read this NOW!

kbs95125
06-19-08, 11:48 AM
I feel that some of you have failed to read through the rules of this forum long enough.

Using the search tool IS NOT AN OPTION.

However, I feel that as a Marine, I might have failed you by not providing the simplest directions possible. So here they are, in picture form, so there will be no more excuses. This stops now. :evilgrin:

Carry on.

AL49BGN
06-19-08, 12:00 PM
Take it easy on these poolees PFC they are just suffering from brain farts.Pictures might help but I am working on a "POP UP" book for them.

amarine0311
06-19-08, 01:56 PM
Kbs95125-

That is freakin' funny!
I am honored to call you BROTHER!

MarineNCO
06-19-08, 02:34 PM
Take charge PFC! Hardchargers like you are needed. just don't let it go to your head.

jetdoc
06-19-08, 02:35 PM
Kyle, you're the man.

Banshee
06-19-08, 07:22 PM
I know on my computer that the search option doesn't work. Once I press "enter" it comes up site not found, no matter what I type in. I don't know what the problem is, but it has never worked for me, and i'm no slouch as far as computers and equipment goes.This could be the case for other poolees--probably not, they are most likely just impatient--but, it is the case for me.

Lacy.

Marine84
06-19-08, 07:27 PM
Lol!

kbs95125
06-19-08, 09:48 PM
I know on my computer that the search option doesn't work. Once I press "enter" it comes up site not found, no matter what I type in. I don't know what the problem is, but it has never worked for me, and i'm no slouch as far as computers and equipment goes.This could be the case for other poolees--probably not, they are most likely just impatient--but, it is the case for me.

Lacy.

I know this is going to sound like I think you are dumb, but did you try clicking search after entering in your query rather then pressing enter?
Some of the newer designed message boards have been having that issue...

Banshee
06-19-08, 10:47 PM
lol, yes. i tried everything i could think of--repeated on multiple days even just in case it was a glitch.

Firefox
06-19-08, 11:23 PM
Aye aye PFC. I know I have hit the search button everytime I've asked a question. The rules are the first things I read after signing up on this forum. However I fully support this post.

-Jon

davblay
06-19-08, 11:30 PM
For 232+ years the older Marines have been trying to assist the new Marines/Poolees, to no avail! Alas, my pup I appreciate your efforts however! <br />
<br />
Charge on PFC, Charge on,:marine: <br />
<br />
Dave