PDA

View Full Version : June 30 Shippers

mikeab84
06-18-08, 09:28 PM
Anyone shipping on the 30th???

If so, leave some info about yourself. Whatever you feel is relevant. Whether that be simply where you're going and your MOS. If you'd like to add more, such as why you joined, what you hope to achieve in the Corps, or even in other areas, anything pertaining to your quest to claim the title!

Me:
Parris Island,
recruited out of RSS Brockton, MA. Currently spending the early part of the summer on Cape Cod (running next to such beautiful coast line, as well as the swimming have been a great motivator for PT)

MOS 4400 (hoping to be asked to attend training for 4421)-that's legal services.

I hope to study law and history in off evenings or through online courses.

Outside the obvious goal of earning the title of Marine, my first goal is to make my weakest skill sets (my PT and rifle range) as strong or stronger then what I am good at (academics and the water survival portion-grew up in the water)

I'm looking forward to hearing from my fellow 6/30 shippers, as well as anyone who has earned the title, and would like to leave us a motivator or two.

chrisf9028
06-19-08, 08:21 AM
I ship out the 30th to MCRDPI. Shipping from NJ. 03xx

davblay
06-19-08, 09:37 AM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60314

For Moto mail while in Boot follow this link!

Dave

AL49BGN
06-19-08, 11:46 AM
Good luck!Go earn your title.

SamJohnston
06-19-08, 01:49 PM
Anyone shipping on the 30th???

If so, leave some info about yourself. Whatever you feel is relevant. Whether that be simply where you're going and your MOS. If you'd like to add more, such as why you joined, what you hope to achieve in the Corps, or even in other areas, anything pertaining to your quest to claim the title!

Me:
Parris Island,
recruited out of RSS Brockton, MA. Currently spending the early part of the summer on Cape Cod (running next to such beautiful coast line, as well as the swimming have been a great motivator for PT)

MOS 4400 (hoping to be asked to attend training for 4421)-that's legal services.

I hope to study law and history in off evenings or through online courses.

Outside the obvious goal of earning the title of Marine, my first goal is to make my weakest skill sets (my PT and rifle range) as strong or stronger then what I am good at (academics and the water survival portion-grew up in the water)

I'm looking forward to hearing from my fellow 6/30 shippers, as well as anyone who has earned the title, and would like to leave us a motivator or two.

I'll see you down there, I'm shipping on the 30th out of Brockton too.

mikeab84
06-19-08, 03:26 PM
I'll see you down there, I'm shipping on the 30th out of Brockton too.

See ya at the hotel!