PDA

View Full Version : 7300 Question

Colton
06-17-08, 05:35 PM
7300 Enlisted Air Crew/Navigation Officer is my primary MOS. I've Googled this a lot, but I can't seem to find any good answers about it. I talked with my recruiter, and I said that I wanted to be in the air with the aircraft instead of being a mechanic. I originally wanted the Helicopter Crew Chief MOS, but it was a gamble to enlist in that field with the mechanic positions. My question is, is this MOS similar to the Crew Chief MOS?

mikeab84
06-17-08, 05:36 PM
Go to about.com and type marine enlisted jobs menu into search. You'll figure it out from there, it's got a pretty good description. I assume a few of the Marines will be able to tell you a lot better, but until then, it's a great reference.

Colton
06-17-08, 05:45 PM
I went to there a couple of times, and they do list the descriptions. But, the sheet that my recruiter showed me said the qualifications for the position includes that you have to be a Class 2 Swimmer. I don't see that anywhere on the about.com page. I'm just confused on what the actual job is and what aircraft are involved. I see the Cobra, the Huey, and the KC130, is that it?