PDA

View Full Version : Loving a Marine?

machadobabigurl
05-21-08, 06:34 PM
My friend is a Marine.... He joined back in Jan. and left for boot camp in Feb... we talked about it and we were both ok with it.... he just came back from boot camp.... and it was great.. s** every night... we spent time together while he was here.. he got recruiter assti. and stayed an extra two weeks... we are just friends but i would like to be more than that.... but he claims that he cant be in a relationship right now... and he doesnt want any distractions when he goes over seas and anything.... i dont know what to do..... need some advice?:cry:

I took him to the train station and it was the hardest thing ever to go through again...

i just realize how much i love him...:cry:

Marine84
05-21-08, 06:40 PM
Uh sweetie, please fill out your profile and I do not think you rate "spouse" seeing as to how this guy is a "friend". Sounds to me as if you don't have a choice in the matter after what he told you. Don't think you'll be the one to "change his mind".

sparkie
05-21-08, 07:01 PM
84,,,,, I'm posting here just to tell you I got nuthin to say. I must defer to YOUR wisdom. 'Cause I know you have it. Listen to her,,, Child.